Who's The Big Boy?

It's a typical day in 2fort, New Mexico, and the mercs did their routine as always. Nevertheless, one inevitable thing, is that the 8 mercs were making fun of the smallest one for almost anything.

From his small stature to his spinelessness, and even the cum jars that he throws at the BRU team. He has to go through this Hell every single day. He hates being "the short one" and wishes to tower over all the mercs, including Heavy. And that's what's going to happen today.

One day Scout was doing his duty. He died to a soldier and respawned. "I'm bored, I hate doing the same shit over and over," he said out of frustration. Engineer asked, "What's up with you?" Scout replied "I'm so fucking tired of fighting these idiots out there. All we do is shoot at them and die repeatedly. Also, the whole team makes fun of me for something I can't even change!" "And what is that," Engineer asked out of curiosity. "While...I'm too small for my age" Scout asked.

Engineer thought up a good plan, then said "Well if you're that fed up with that, then I can show you something that can change your whole life for the good". Scout got ecstatic and shouted, "OH MY GOD ARE YOU KID-" "Whoa slow down cowboy, this is top secret! No one can know about this except the team! If the world finds out it could be in the wrong hands! Now come along son." Engineer said while escorting Scout.

Both Scout and Engineer went into the intelligence room. They went into the Top-Secret room. Inside it was a strange-looking gadget that looked like it could be placed onto a person's body. It's made of metal with an ominous red-looking liquid inside of the tubes.

"Son, you're looking at my new invention: The Height Extender 3000. It changes the wearer's height to any gigantic size under their control. Being 100 feet tall or over also gives the wearer maximum strength, bulletproof skin, and stomps that can make any building collapse to its foundations, and even make your stomach acid melt anything! " Engineer explains. "Ok, I don't get the last one but GIMMIE!" Scout said while ripping the gadget out of Engineer's hands.

"Be careful partner! That thing is unstable!" Engineer exclaimed.

Scout tried to put the gadget on barely. Scout gets mad and yells out "I CAN'T WEAR IT! THIS PIECE OF JUNK IS USELESS!" "That's because you have your shirt on. The machine only works if it attaches to your skin" Engineer explains.

Scout takes his shirt off and tries on the machine.

He shrieked as he felt a painful pinch on his back.

He felt the mysterious liquid injected into his body.

He put on his shirt while still in pain.

"Why does it have to be this painful?" He asked.

"You see, that's the machine injecting Chemical G Max into your body". Engineer said.

"Yea I don't care about that shit; now can you PLEASE tell me how this thing works?" Scout asked.

"Just think hard about your desired size" Engineer suggested.

Scout thought about being 10 feet tall.

He felt the power and started to grow to 10 feet.

"Hey that felt good, I wonder if I can lift that table," he said while lifting the table with the briefcase on top of it.

That triggers the alarm once the briefcase is moved.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that..." he said while dropping the table.

Demoman came into the room to check on the intelligence, only to find an oversized Scout towering over him.

"Hey what's going on here- OH MY GOD SCOUT WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU?!" he shouted.