LEVEL 113 - "Betrayal"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: Restart refrains from pausing time in order to not cause suspicion!

Also I would like to clarify before the title causes any worry: the betrayal refers to the League betraying the Hassaikai, not anything else!

Also, fuck it, I'm changing Mirio to a love interest

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

After breaking multiple holes through the layers of the stronghold until she reached the outside, Y/n made her way through the halls of the base, still wearing her villain outfit.

If she changed back into her Hero costume, then she wouldn't be able to kill any of these bastards, and that's no fun.

"Where would they be...?" Y/n mumbles to herself before—

BANG!

"Ah. That's where." Y/n looks over with her lips twitching up into a lazy grin. "Way to give up your location."

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

Y/n's eyes widen at the state the room was in; spikes and columns of cement protruding from the ground, in the middle stood Chisaki, his hand touching the ground. Mirio was crouched a distant across from him, Eri held tightly in his hands.

There was also a familiar man holding a gun next to Chisaki, sitting on the ground with his dirtied white coat— Kurono, Y/n thinks his name was?

"—I've sealed off your escape. You won't be able to run away using permeation if you're holding Eri." Chisaki says, looking at Mirio blankly, expression unreadable. "Are you going to fight me? Mr. Student."

Mirio says nothing, eyes narrowing at the villains, specifically the one with the gun. I thought I knocked him out, but was my center off?

"Don't worry your head off." Y/n sighs, jumping down from the spike she was standing on to land next to Mirio.

"You—" Mirio looks up at Y/n with confused surprise.

"I'm not with the Shie Hassaikai. It doesn't matter, just focus on beating Chisaki." Y/n doesn't bother to mention she's currently with the League, opting to leave that part out.

Y/n looks down at Mirio— or more like past him, focusing on Eri who (luckily) didn't seemed to be injured by the fight.

Chisaki's eyes widen just the slightest at Y/n before he regains his composure, "So the League did betray us?"