LEVEL 117 - "Dance, Dance, Dance"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: I just had to add Y/n calling Shigaraki "Tomura" because she was sleepy at the end of the last chapter

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Over the span of a couple weeks, everything seemed to settle back into normal with Class 1-A, their schedule eventually fixing itself.

"Look at me!" Mina calls as Y/n glances over to see the girl stretching before she starts to... breakdance?

She's flexible. Y/n notes absentmindedly, watching as the girl lands on one hand, holding herself up easily.

"Dancing is her hobby, huh?" Aoyama ponders, a hand held to his chin.

"If you're gonna wear something under, then take off your ski—" Mineta starts, referring to Mina's shorts that were under her skirt.

"One more word and I'll make it so your blood line ends with you." Y/n threatens in a warning tone, eye's narrowing down at him as Mineta yelps before quickly skittering away from the girl.

Like a mouse. Y/n mentally huffs, resting the side of her face against her fist, elbow propped up on her desk.

"Ashido must be able to fight well because of her dancing." Izuku starts, drawing Y/n's attention towards him as she watches him look through his notebook, "It's like she uses her whole body in all her movements."

"During our first combat training, I'll never forget how she burned through my cape." Aoyama recalls, normally sparkling eyes turning dark with trauma.

"And the finals at the sports festival..." Aoyama shudders at the memory, "I'll never forget that, either."

"Maybe I'll try it, too." Izuku hums thoughtfully, genuinely considering it.

Denki perks up, looking at him with a bright smile, "Why don't you get her to teach you?"

"Okay, boys, let's dance!" Mina turns towards Izuku abruptly, making him look up startled.

"Oh, um, please teach me!"

"First, the two-step." Mina starts, stepping back and forth, swinging her arms by her sides as the other students watch. "Step forward and back, left and right, and swing both arms!"

"Like this...?" Izuku asks, moving robotically along with Aoyama.

"Pft." Y/n grins in amusement, crossing her arms and setting them on her desk before laying her head on them; watching mirthfully as Izuku struggles.

"Sato's baking is similar, too. It's nice to be able to apply your hobbies to hero work. Makes you strong!" Denki speaks up with a energetic nod.

"Speaking of hobbies," Denki continues loudly, turning towards Jirou, "you have an amazing one, too, right, Jirou?"

Jirou freezes momentarily before quickly recovering as a small blush appears on her face out of embarrassment, "Hey, stop with that."

"You know, your room at the dome— It was like a music store in there! That went past just a hobby!" Denki continues, uncaring of the girl's embarrassment.

"I said, stop!" Jirou demands, trembling in mortification, "Can you just forget about my room?!"

"Man, but that was a pro's room!" Denki turns towards her completely with a smug grin, "Honesty, it was co—"

Jirou's earphone jack shoots out, stopping dangerously close to Denki's face, forcing him to stop what he was previously saying.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

"In the fall, at U.A. High School we're preparing for a certain event. The event, which probably happens at most schools, is... um..." Aizawa pauses, forgetting what he was going to say before remembering again after a moment. "we're going to have a school festival."

The majority of the class bursts out in cheers at the news with an excited shout of, "School festival! It's a super normal school event! Let's decide what we're gonna do!"

"Mr. Aizawa, is this really okay? To be so carefree in these times?!" Kirishima asks, clearly paranoid.

"Kirishima... you've changed." Denki looks at him wide-eyes in disbelief.

"Trauma." Y/n replies unhumorously, taking a bite out of her pocky stick as it snaps.

"But it's true— villains are flourishing right now!" Kirishima exclaims, seemingly ignoring Y/N's comment.

"You're right. That's a very reasonable opinion." Aizawa agrees, idly toying with the zipper of the yellow sleeping bag he was in. "However, U.A isn't just about the hero course."

"If the sports festival is the big moment for the hero course, the school festival is for the others— the support course, general studies, and business course students —to shine. It doesn't get as much attention as the sports festival, but for them, it's an event they look forward to." Aizawa explains to the students.

"And there are those who are feeling stressed by the current conditions, which, starting with the dorm system, came about because of the hero course." Aizawa finishes his explanation.

"Thinking about it that way, there's no excuse for not holding it." Kirishima admits with a pensive frown.

"Yeah. That's why we can't just say we won't have it." Aizawa tells them pointedly.

And what happened last time someone said something like this was a bad idea and it got brushed off? Y/n thinks with an eyeroll. We got attacked because of it. I'm not that upset about getting kidnapped but it must've sucked for Bakugo.

Wonder what'll happen this time. Y/n ponders sarcastically, a feeling of foreboding washing over her briefly.

"Unlike past years, this year, other than some of the people involved, the festival has I'll be just for the school." Aizawa walks over to sit against the wall, "Even if we aren't the focus, each class still needs to participate with something. You need to decide that today..."

With that said, Aizawa promptly falls asleep.

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !