CHAPTER-1

A beautiful morning. Sun is shining brightly and giving warmth to the earth, birds are chirping giving the day a beautiful start.

And a boy or more likely a man in his soft bed sleeping soundly like a baby with mouth slightly open looking super cute. But he didn't knew that his sleep is going to ruin in few minutes...

"Oppa, wake up!!! It's already past 7, you are going to be late for your office", a girl in her early twenties shouted her lungs out to wake her brother up.

"5 more mintes mina", her brother said in sleepy voice and going more inside his comforter. " I am giving you last warning oppa, wake up or consequences won't be good", mina said in a threatening voice. But her brother didn't even given a glance towards his sister..
"Fine then",she said and stomping her feet she moved out of the room..

His brother peeked his head out from his comforter to ensure that his bratty sister is not around, he took a deep breath of relief and about to sleep again but.......

"Kookie oppa wake up!!!!!!!!!", mina came into his room running only to jump on him. Jungkook groaned in pain due to sudden attack by his sister..
He looked at his sister only to see her giggling cutely..

" Very smiley today huh?? Trying to disturb you handsome brother???", he said while sitting on his bed and stretching his arms..

" you and handsome?? Don't crack jokes in the morning oppa", she said,"ohh really??", he said and started to tickle his sister and broke to fits of laugh..
"S-sorry o-oppa please s-stop hahahah", she said while trying to control her laugh..

"Then promise me that next time you won't going to jump on me and admit I am handsome", he said while his hands resting on her waist..

"Okay and I promise",she said while showing her pinky finger. They both intertwined their pinkies and get off the bed..

"Come fast, mom is almost done with the breakfast and...", she said while standing near the door. "And?", jungkook said while taking a towel from his wardrobe.
"Promises are made to break",she said and ran away...

When jungkook understood what his sister said he just shook his head with a small smile on his face. She is just becoming naughty day by day, he thought...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where is he? It's almost 30min", jungkook dad asked his daughter," here is your son dad", jungkook said while coming down from the stairs.

He was already in his favourite black suit,wearing sliver watch and looking just breathtaking.
Today is very important meeting and he has to look presentable.

"Sorry for the delay guys. BTW, good morning mom,dad and adopted kid", jungkook said while settling down on his seat. " Dad!! Look jungkook oppa again telling me that I am adopted", mina said angrily pouting.

"Here is the breakfast kids and honey ", mrs jeon came with the breakfast and serving them one by one. "Thanks mom",jungkook said side hugging his mom,"aww. Look I have made pancake with your favorite banana milk",she said smiling fondly.

"Mom look jungkook is teasing me again about adopting kid thing", she said in complaining mode.

"Because", jungkook stated. " first the thing I have said is true, I have found you from the garbage bin near the park and secondly use honorific you brat. I am older than you.

" you are so mean"

" still not adopted like you"

"Dad!!!!"

"Mom!!!!"

"STOP BOTH OF YOU!!", jungkook mom yelled," you both are my child only and mina your are not adopted and you jungkook stop being mean to your sister. And you the father of these two devils, just don't watch the show like audience and discipline your devils", she said scolding both of her children and her husband.

Mr jeon who was sipping his coffee silently got scared and nodded like a puppy. But again all the things got normal and they done breakfast with chit chats and laugh.

"Okay mom and dad I am going to the office", jungkook said while getting up and wearing his coat,"okay drive safe and eat you lunch properly and if taehyung scold you then don't argue back okay", jungkook said while hugging her son.

"Yeah mom don't worry, let's go mina" jungkook said and hugged his dad and left with his sister.

At college.....

"Okay oppa, I am going bye",mina said and kissed his cheeks. "Oh don't kiss me in public or else people will think that how can this handsome man doing with this weird girl", jungkook said playfully.

"Okay", mina said pouting and was about to go out but she pulled inside by a strong arm only to get kissed on her forehead. "Go there safely and call me if you got in any trouble", he said smiling.

Mina showed him a thumbs up and hopped out from the car. She bid goodbye and hugged her friend hoseok who was waiting for her. He bowed a little to jungkook and left with her.

Jungkook also left from the place too not knowing what's going to happen in that place where he is going...

Hello everyone, it's your author purple and it's my first book and I hope you will like it and please comment your thought about it....

Sorry for any spelling mistakes....

Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜