eleven

After the mayon. I was really tired---- I went to dadi jaan's room, laying on her bed. I didn't bother changing cause I was exhausted.

Taya abba and taya ammi and my parents were there talking. Dadi jaan started caressing my hair. And then I slowly went into darkness and dreams of peace.

━━━━━━━

Zaroon's POV

━━━━━━━

I came into dadi jaan's room and saw Ayesha Chachi, Omer chacha and my mom and dad sitting on the chairs talking. I saw Jannat curled up on dadi jaan's bed, sleeping. Her head was on dadi's lap and she was caressing her hair.

She looked so beautiful, so innocent while sleeping. As if forgetting all about the world and being in serenity. I wanted to kiss her till my jaw hurt.

I sat down on the bed, Jannat's legs going to my lap while she slept. The long dress she wore kept her covered from everywhere.

We all talked about the wedding when dadi jaan had asked me to pick Jannat up to her room.

I agreed and picked Jannat up in a bridal style, carefully. Her head on my chest.

When I entered her room I saw Danyal sleeping on his bed. I carefully put Jannat on her bed and bent down. I caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.

Soon, my love. You will be in my room and I will hug you for eternity.

━━━━━━━

Jannat's POV

━━━━━━━

Everyone was getting ready and preparing for the wedding at the banquet hall.

While I was at home getting ready.  I was already in my dress and the makeup artist was just about to finish up my makeup.

When I reached the hall. I had asked for only a few photographers. Too many photographers are so annoying. And I had told my mom, strictly that I didn't want annoying kids infront of me while I did my entrance.

My mom and Tavleen tayi were beside me helping me walk in my dress. There was music in the background and the lights were flickering colourfully.

I was near the stairs to the stage, when Zaroon stood up and forwarded his hand to me. I reached for his hand. As he sat me down and then next to me.

There was a couple dance and everyone told us to dance too. We refused at first but then gave in.

Zaroon stand up and gave me his hand. I took it and then he helped me walk forward.

He put his hand on my waist. My hand on his shoulder. Our other hand joined together. He bent down a little due to his height.

"You look really beautiful" he whispered in my ear. I chuckled and rest my head on his chest.

"Main bohut bohut khush hoon, Zaroon." I whispered, looking up at him.
(I am very very happy, Zaroon.)

"Mai bhi." He whispered.
(I am too.)

"Zaroon?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"I am in love with you too." I whispered for the first time. His eyes glinted and he smiled, widely.

After we danced we sat back down on the couch.

It was time for the ruksati. My mom wasn't crying but my dad was which was funny since I will stay at the same house as her.

-

I was sitting in Zaroon's room on his bed. With my skirt spreaded around the bed.

I was fidgeting with my fingers a habit I do when I'm nervous.

I bit my lips and clenched my thighs. The idea of the wedding night always scared me in the starting of the nikkah but now it was making me nervous.

He entered the room and sat down on the bed.

He took my dupatta off my head and put it back. I looked at him as a hair strand fell infront of my eyes. He took the strand and put it behind my ear.

"Akhir kar yeh raat bhi aagai." He whispered.
(Finally this night came.)

"Zaroon." I whispered.

"Hmm." He hummed. He moved go my forward and placed a kiss and then on my cheeks. and the corner near my lips.

I knew he was teasing so I grabbed his collar and smashed my lips on his. He smirked into the kiss and grabbed my waist.

Our lips melted in the perfect embrace as if our lips were made for each other. Our bodies and lips like a sculpture made by an artist.

He pushed me on my back and hovered on top of me. We pulled away to catch our breath. He kissed me back again and trailed kisses down my neck. Soft sounds escaped my throat and I grabbed his neck bringing him back to my lips.

A knock interrupted our session. Zaroon groaned in my mouth and we pulled away.

"Dadi jaan ap dono ko chai pe bola rahi hai!" Danyal yelled and we heard his footsteps walking away.
(Grandma is calling you two for tea)

We stared at each other before laughing. He threw his head on my shoulder. We stayed like that for a while before getting up.

I went infront of the mirror and wiped the smudged lipstick around my mouth. I wiped them and turned around to see Zaroon opening the door to leave.

"Wait." I said and he stopped and closed the door.

I grabbed a tissue paper and walked towards him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wiped my lipstick off of his lips.

We went to Bi jaan's room to see everyone still dressed up. We sat down and took a cup of tea. This felt nice. Even after all the drama, we still can get along well.

After drinking the tea. I excused myself and Zaroon while Falak and Shehryar teased us.

I grabbed my skirt and walked upstairs. Zaroon excused himself saying he need to get something from Shehryar.

I was standing infront of the mirror removing my dupatta from my head and put it on the chair. I started taking out the pins from my hair and all the jewellery.

After taking the half of the pins out and jewellery. Zaroon entered the room with a box in his hand.

He stood right behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked at us in the mirror and felt short compared to him. I was around 5'5 and he was like 6'2.

I let myself melt into his touch and he touch a diamond necklace out of the box and I gasped. His fingers lingered on my neck. He start taking out the pins out my hair and kissed my neck.

After taking out of the pins letting my long black shiny hair down. He picked me up and gently laid me down on the decorated bed. Gently undoing my zip on my skirt and blouse and slipping me out of them leaving me only in my undergarments.