CHAPTER- 2

Jungkook stopped his car in front of a tall shining building. The building had 10 floors and all of the posses the looks of a five star hotel. At the very top of the building it was wriiten in big capital letters "THE KIM'S COOPERATION " in golden colours.

Only top professional are in this company get the chance to work. ' THE KIM'S COOPERATION' has it's popularity all over the world.

Jungkook parked his car in the parking lot. He went inside the building and went straight towards the reception.

"Good morning nonna", jungkook said while giving his cute and famous bunny smile," yeah good morning mr.jeon", the receptionist replied in way too sweetly.

"jisoo noona, why are you calling me in that way?? It feels weird you know, like it's make me feel like I am superior to you",he said. "But kinda you are my superior tho".

Jungkook cutely glare at her only to make her laugh more,"okay my kookie, now tell me what happened?", she said while caressing his cheeks.

"Did mr.kim arrived??"he asked. "Not yet actually but he messaged me saying that he is coming within 20 mins",she replied.

"Okay, how about bo-hyun hyung? Did he came?",he asked." No he is not coming today. He said he is planning our date for tomorrow", jisoo said shyly.

"Ohh date huh?", jungkook said in teasing tone." Hey stop it!!", she replied slightly shoving jungkook from his place.

"Okay,okay. But enjoy your date okay", he said while walking towards the elevator. Jisoo nodded. "And don't forget the protection, you know", jungkook said while going inside the elevator.

By now jisoo whole face had became a red tomato. "you brat, come here", jisoo shouted but before she can say it more the doors were closed, leaving a flustered jisoo behind.

He went inside the elevator and pressed the floor 7 as his boss cabin is there. The doors open and the whole floor was having a chaos. Because a very important client was about to come and it's from India and they can't take a chance because they know. One single mistake and they will be fired without any mercy.

Jungkook entered insidethe office. His junior bowed to him which he returns with a little bow. And few of his friend even given him some high fives.

Everyone still wonder how can a someone like jungkook can be a secretary of taehyung. There personalities are completely different yet they form the perfect match. And it's very famous quote which says that "Unlike poles attract each other".

"Hey jungkook, what's up?", jungkook friend mingyu greeted him when he reached his desk. Mingyu and jungkook were close friends from college and joined the same company after graduations.

"Roof,bro" he replied while seating down. "That was a lame joke", mingyu said dryly, giving a annoying look.

"Like you right?"

"Bro,please don't roast me in the morning"

"How can I roast you? Are you a chicken or something", jungkook replied snickering.

Mingyu who was done with jungkook shitty talk, he turned his chair around and started to work."okay sorry, I was just teasing you", jungkook said.

".."

"okay I'll treat you with ice cream"

".."

"Fine I'll take you to the famous meat shop. As you were dying to go there with me"

"Sunday, at 7pm. You are picking me up from my house", mingyu said while looking straight into jungkook eyes. Jungkook nodded with a chuckle.

"The whole office is so chatty today. People are looking so rushed as if some kind of celebrity is coming", jungkook commented as he saw the employees going here and there.
Some with files or with their tabs. "Because they are not a son or daughter of a famous company ceo like you. They need to save their jobs you know", mingyu said while looking thorugh some files