𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓

(Michael)

(Michael)

Revenge on Lina?! Why does she want revenge? If she thinks I'm going to let her harm my woman, she's sadly mistaken!

"And why would I help you? What has Lina ever done to you?" I asked angrily

"SHE RUINED EVERYTHING! SHE RUINED MY LIFE AND EVERYTHING! I LOST EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF HER! I want you to help me capture her so I can end her," said an unknown

This bitch is just as crazy as Bethany, but I could use her help. Having her on my side will make it much easier to capture Lina. Once we have her, this bitch is out of my hair.

"Fine, we can work together but must be careful and discreet. She's under Morninstar's protection, and you have no idea what that man is capable of. He can easily kill us in a split second," I said

"That's fine; here's my number, and we'll be in touch," said Unknown

"Deal," I said

This is perfect; nothing can stop me with her on my side. Once we have Lina, I'll send that bitch on a long-term permanent vacation, and not the good kind.

*laughs wickedly*

(Lucifer)

Today was the day. The day I confronted that bastard Sergei. I knew Lucifer was torturing him like hell, trying to get him to confess who hired him to kidnap me. I doubt he will admit it to me, but maybe he can confess to her. Even if he doesn't, she will give him a taste of his own medicine.

She began to beat him profusely; he began to ache in pain and scream

She began to beat him profusely; he began to ache in pain and scream. She knocked out three of his teeth. He begged for mercy and apologized for hitting her, but she was having none of it.

"YOU F**KING BASTARD! YOU KIDNAPPED ME AND HELD ME AGAINST MY WILL!" she screamed as she punched him

"YOU PUNCHED AND KICKED ME WHEN I FOUGHT BACK! AND WORSE, YOU THREATENED ME AT GUNPOINT AND SENT YOUR BASTARDS TO KILL ME!" she roared as she continued to punch him.

She punched him until he fell to the ground, gasping for breath. She grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against the wall. I stood and watched, but I had to make sure she didn't kill him before he confessed.