°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ twenty-three ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

You sat in your chair, contemplating the day's events as your shift was winding down

You sat in your chair, contemplating the day's events as your shift was winding down. After having a discussion with the Haitani, you offered your assistance to the medical team; luckily, they didn't seem to suspect anything, but they didn't require your aid. At that point, you were eager to call it a night and get a long-awaited rest. As you eagerly anticipated being able to head home, you felt hopeful for a relaxing evening ahead.

Despite the heavy rainstorm that had just ended, the floor outside remained wet and damp, emanatively suffusing the air with the pungent scent of wet concrete, the scent acting like a visceral blow to your lungs. You took a cigarette out of its packaging and promptly lit it, inhaling deeply before exhaling through gritted teeth, the smoke mixing with the cool night air. As you looked towards the sky, the stars shone brightly, a breathtaking panoramic painting in the vast, ink-black canvas.

However, an incoming text message on your phone forced you to halt your preparations. Hesitantly, you checked the sender. It was the same individual who had contacted you hours prior.

"Hey, can we talk?" 20:09

With a groan and a heavy heart, you decided to entertain the person's request and swiftly tapped out a reply of "No." before slipping into the car, turning the ignition and revving the engine. Yet, another vibration from your phone immediately filled you with palpable annoyance, and you were forced to lift it once more, letting out a resigned sigh at the screen's glow.

With an exasperated sigh, you reluctantly read the contents, "I know you don't want to see or hear from me, but it's really important, please."

You considered your options. On the one hand, he was a person who had ghosted you for months without giving any prior indication. He seemed to be unaware of his actions and their impact on others. However, upon reflection, curiosity and concern got the better of you, prompting a request for the address of the designated meetup location.

As you were driving along to arrive at the meeting point, you ruminated on the situation. You couldn't shake off the feeling of resentment and bitterness, but at the same time, you couldn't dismiss the idea that there could be a compelling justification for his sudden reappearance. Despite your initial resistance, you resolved to give him a chance to clear his image, however you had no intention of coming back to him, unless his important news was a severe testicular cancer case and he wanted a last nut before he dies. You could consider that, but nothing more.

Your mind can't help but drift back to the recent conversation with the Haitani, wondering how you can get yourself free from this precarious situation. The reality is that getting involved with gangs is no joke, and given that Bonten consists of the most notorious criminal organizations, you understand that you need to take their threat seriously. Yet, you have the advantage that Sanzu is clearly obsessed with you, which could provide you with valuable opportunities in the future. Perhaps if they escape on their own you can utilize his influence to your benefit, he could buy you as many Brikins as you want.