[ 067 ] beauty and terror of snow

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗜 ━━ 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘
067. beauty and terror of snow

❝𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟.
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙, 𝑤𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑡.❞
━━━━ 𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝑻𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒕

          𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗢𝗙 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗨𝗚𝗟𝗬. When Scarlet entered the place with a grimace on her face, some objects caught her eye more than others. There was a giant, unused cabinet with visibly broken pieces. Some of the vases glistened, and a crimson carpet was rolled up in the corner. 

      Marching towards it, she knocked it over to the floor using her index and brushed her finger on her robe with another grimacing look. Her heels knocked against it, and the carpet sprawled over in the corner of the room. 

      A notice at the entrance caught her attention. Meeting in abandoned classrooms and corners of the castle has been a daily routine for the two.

"You're late." Her voice echoed when the door was unlocked, and footsteps neared.

"Forgive me, mi'lady," a familiar, smirking tone spoke out. "I got caught up in something."

"Seeing other girls?" She asked, turning to him. Sirius was wearing the black-leather jacket Scarlet had gifted him for his birthday. She had gone all the way to a Muggle town to get that perfect jacket. The top buttons of his shirt were undone, and his raven-hair was quite messy, too. That reminded her that it was a full moon that night—she could not believe he had asked to meet her even after that. "Oh,"

At her lips parting in realisation, he smiled so pleasantly, her heart felt like blazing. That freakin' smile.

"How is Lupin doing?" Asked the girl, and when Sirius approached her closely, that was when she noticed the two cups he held in his hands. Scarlet twirled her hand and the colours of the carpet on the floor beside them brightened up, the dust from it disappearing. She flickered her wand once again and almost all of the dust disappeared from the entire room. The magic was temporary though—it always is.

"Recovering," shortly answered the wizard, handing her the cup. The nonchalant shrug told the girl that he was definitely the one making the drink—his arrogance was practically sweeping the room clean. "Impressive, how quickly you cleaned the place out. James and I normally take hours."