LEVEL 120 - "Singing"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: Tired Y/n may be one of my favorite things to write now tbh

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Surprises... Y/n thinks to herself with a small frown.

"Mr. Aizawa!" Izuku calls, walking over to the man in a rush. The noise being loud enough to startle Y/n out of her thoughts.

Y/n glances back, watching as Izuku speaks to their teacher, who was leaning against the doorway.

"Could Eri leave the hospital for just one day?" Izuku suggests.

"It's not impossible, but anyway, she's going to be—" Aizawa gets cut off before he could finish.

"Then, can Eri come, too?" Izuku asks before quickly clarifying. "The school festival. Can Eri come, too?"

"School... festival?" Eri echoes Izuku in confusion.

"Eri, this is a great idea! A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!" Mirio beams at the girl.

I wouldn't say great idea... UA doesn't exactly have the best track record when it comes to keeping the students safe. Y/n mentally scoffs but makes sure to keep her expression neutral.

"The people at school plan things for everyone at school to have fun, and they sell food— Oh, apples! There might be candy apples!" Mirio exclaims.

"There were last year. They were good." Y/n agrees with a small nod.

Mirio briefly gives her an odd look that seems to ask her 'How do you know that? You weren't a student last year.'

"...Hn." Y/n tilts her head to look out a window and away from Mirio.

"Well, anyway, it's a type of candy where they make apples— of all things —even sweeter!" Mirio quickly regains his enthusiasm from earlier.

"Even sweeter..." Eri mumbles to herself in awe.

"All right. I'll talk it over with the principal." Aizawa nods, scrolling through his phone.

"In that case..." Izuku turns towards Eri excitedly. "Eri, what do you think?"

"...I thought... about the people who saved me... when I was saved... I thought about how I wanted to know more about everyone!" Eri looks up at them nervously.