LEVEL 121 - "Planning"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: I'm working on another JJKxreader book now that I've finished "Voids"! I plan to have it cover most of the culling games but I'll post it once I've finished the tenth chapter!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Y/n stares at Jirou in awe, starstruck by how good her singing is.

Jirou hesitantly opens her eyes once she's done, looking around startled as the class bursts into cheers.

"It's unanimous, then!" Iida announces once the class was done shouting Jirou praises.

"Then, let's leave that aside..." Jirou suggests weakly, face having a pink flush to it as she continues. "So, we still need two guitars!"

"I wanna do it!" Denki exclaims, leaning forward with an eager grin. "It's so cool to be able to play an instrument!"

"Let me do it!" Mineta pleads, equally as eager.

"I feel like I'd cut the strings.." Kirishima mumbles to himself with a sweatdrop.

"Poor you." Y/n offers unsympathetically, raising a hand to pet his head absentmindedly. She was, as always, oblivious to his burning face that progressively started to match his hair more and more.

"It's not 'I wanna do it'! Are you gonna kill it?" Bakugo scowls at Denki pointedly.

"Yeah, yeah, I totally will!" Denki agrees with a vigorous nod, snatching a guitar from the pile of instruments that was sitting in the room idly. "The guitar is the star of the band!"

Mineta also grabs a guitar, but was stopped from playing as his hands were unable to reach the strings. "Because of my character design, my hands won't reach!"

"Hey. Fourth wall breaks aren't in season anymore." Y/n scolds with an unamused glare down at the boy.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

"All right! Everyone's roles have been decided!" Iida announces, visible bags under his eyes.

"The band team..." Which consisted of: Jirou, Tokoyami, Denki, Yaoyorozu, and Bakugo.

"The effects team..." Which consisted of: Todoroki, Sero, Kirishima, and Koda.

"The dance team..." Which consisted of: Izuku, Uraraka, Iida, Mina, Shoji, Tsuyu, Sato, Ojiro, Tsuyu, Aoyama, and Mineta.