LEVEL 122 - "Original Play"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"Today's a weekend, but since everyone's in the dorms a lot of students are still preparing for the festival." Mirio explains as the four walk through the hallways of UA.

Y/n glances around boredly, one hand holding a pink bag as they other plops a gummy into her mouth.

"Oh, it's Togata!" An unfamiliar student calls, him along with another boy stopping infront of the group.

"Huh?! A kid?" The other students shouts, looking at Eri startled. "Don't tell me this is why you're on temporary leave from school!?"

Eri flinches at the loud voice, moving closer to Mirio to hide behind him.

Mirio doesn't say anything, simply smiling at the students wordlessly.

"Wait, say something! This makes it seem real!" The student waves his arms around widely.

"Putting jokes aside," The other student sighs deeply, holding out a pamphlet to Mirio. "this year's Class I will be amazing, so make sure you come!"

"You guys too." The student hands two more pamphlets to Y/n and Izuku.

"Class I? Business course?" Y/n murmurs, looking at the paper critically before sighing and looking away. "Ugh, so boring."

"Y-Y/n! You don't have to be so harsh  about it..." Izuku startles.

"Hmn." Y/n simply puts another gummy in her mouth as Izuku sweatdrops, turning back towards the other student apologetically.

"Sorry..."

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

"Even though there's still a month, everyone's really busy!" Izuku admires, the four now walking just outside UA.

"Everyone's trying to do something cooler than last year. They're trying to make it 'Plus Ultra!'" Mirio declares with an enthusiastic smile. "They're—"

The four suddenly startle as a giant dragon head appears infront of them. Izuku yelps as he clings onto Y/n, who was staring back at the dragon head unblinkingly.

"Oh, sorry!" Tetsutetsu— who was carrying the dragon head —apologizes, eye scanning over the group before stopping on Izuku and Y/n. "Hey, you're L/n and Midoriya from Class A!"

"What's this, what's this?" Monoma appears from behind Tetsutetsu, grinning at the two mirthfully. "For you two to be idling around in a place like this... You don't have any work to do?"

"Eri, are you okay?" Izuku looks down at Eri worriedly, afraid she might've been scared by the dragon head.

"I thought it was the person that fell from the sky..." Eri mumbles, confusing the three students.

"Fell from the sky?" Y/n frowns, a thoughtfully look on her face.

"Oh, you mean Ryukyu." Izuku recalls, remembering how the dragon-hero had jumped down from the sky during the rescue mission.

"Oh, are you ignoring me?" Monoma leans forward smugly. "You sure that's okay? I heard Class A is doing a concert or something."

"This time, to put it bluntly, Class B's performance is going to be much more amazing that yours!" Monoma declares confidently. "Romeo and Juliet and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Return of the King."

Y/n deadpans at the various references that have been unceremoniously smashed together.

"It's a complete original script written by us, a super spectacular fantasy play! You should probably go prepare a handkerchief to wipe your tears when you're you're blown away by us!" Monoma then delves into manic laughter.

Another Class B student with black hair creeps up behind Monoma, bat clutched in his hand tightly, reeling it back before—

WHAM!

Monoma's body hits the concrete as the student looks down at him with a sigh. "He seems to be even nastier than usual..."

"Sorry, Class A." The student looks towards the two apologetically. "Kendo isn't around, so there's no one to stop him."

"It seemed like she always came as a set with Monoma..." Izuku mumbles thoughtfully, glancing around confused.

"Not today. She's going to be in the beauty pageant." The student explains, lifting Monoma's unconscious off the ground as he wraps a hand over his shoulder to support him.

"Beauty pageant?" Y/n raises an eyebrow. "Kendo didn't seem like the type."

"Yeah, she was entered against her will." The boy shrugs before starting to walk off with Monoma.

"I'm not Monoma, but let's all go all out!" Tetsutetsu grins encouragingly at the two before also walking off.

"Sorry to suddenly show you the bad parts of UA, Eri." Mirio apologizes, only getting a curious look in reply from the girl.

"Mr. Aizawa didn't say anything about a beauty pageant." Izuku mumbles, making Mirio turn towards him.

"Speaking of the beauty pageant, she's also really into it this year."

"Who?"

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !