°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ twenty-six ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

With a careless flick of your wrist, you open the door and let yourself into the room, taking in your surroundings with a single, practiced glance

With a careless flick of your wrist, you open the door and let yourself into the room, taking in your surroundings with a single, practiced glance. Red-haired woman is still rummaging through the papers on her desk, her focus solely on her work, while Haitani sits on the bed, his nose continuing to drip blood onto his lap.

As you look at the striking Haitani, you can't help but let your gaze linger for a moment longer, taking in the unearthly magnetism that emanates from his eyes. They are almost exactly like his brother's, and you feel as though they have the power to drive a woman insane with just a single, soul-penetrating glance.

You quickly snap back to reality, realizing you have other matters to attend to, but the feeling of his eyes piercing into yours remains.

As you utter the words "Dr. Yoshida needs you," your voice lacks any semblance of respect, almost dripping with contempt. Before she has a chance to respond, you ignore her existence once more, turning away and letting out a deep sigh.

"What a bitch." you mutter under your breath, not even bothering to hide your disgust.

To your surprise, the man looks up at you, almost as if he had detected your comment despite it being directed at the woman who just left the room. His tone is sarcastic as he speaks, "That's not very feminist of you," indicating he had heard your comment loud and clear.

"Oh, so you know about feminism?" you query, turning your body to face him directly.

"Mhm," he responds, a slight smirk creeping onto his face. You ignore the gesture, not willing to engage in any further bickering. You simply grab the papers containing his register and mugshot, placing them on your desk.

"Okay," you reply, your voice filled with a hint of sarcasm. You don't see the need to make further small talk, especially not with him.

As your eyes scan over the register, your mind takes in each word with a sense of amazement. Rindou Haitani, 27, blackmail, mass genocide, possession of firearms.

"Damn," you mutter under your breath,

As you read over his name, Rindou Haitani, a familiar feeling creeps over you. You can't quite place it, but you have heard it before, somewhere, in some context. Your mind begins to race, trying to recall where you have heard that name before. Suddenly, it dawns on you. It was too much information at once, and you are left feeling overwhelmed and confused.

The memories of that day with Takeomi come flooding back into your mind. Now, everything is starting to make sense. Takeomi's name was mentioned along with Crystal's, and now you know they had an affair. Is it possible that Takeomi is related to Bonten, and is that why Crystal came today? You aren't sure, but one thing is for certain: you need to find out more about Rindou Haitani.

A line forms between your eyebrows as you try to make sense of everything. You place your full weight on your desk, letting out a heavy sigh as you read his name again and again. Could it be another Rindou? The possibility haunts you, making you feel as though you are caught in a vortex of uncertainty.

You're deep in thought, trying to process all of the new information you have just discovered about Rindou Haitani. The silence is deafening, making it almost impossible to think clearly. But then, his deep voice breaks through the static, making you jump in your chair.

"You'll leave a hole in the paper," he says matter-of-factly. You blink several times, not entirely sure what he's referring to.

"What?" You respond, still feeling a bit dazed from the interruption. He rolls his eyes, seemingly annoyed by your reaction.

"I'm bleeding, damn," he says, pointing to his still-bleeding nose. You can't help but roll your eyes at his comment.

"Well, I didn't ask you to get into a fight, did I?" you reply, your voice tinged with annoyance.

As you toss aside the papers before you, you gather the necessary equipment and place a chair in front of him, carefully arranging it across from him so that the two of you could sit and face each other.

His knuckles were a deep crimson red, his blood mixed with that of others, staining his bones in a strange purple, blue, and green hue. Taking a bandage and a bottle of alcohol, you swiftly apply it to his hand, gently rolling the material over the wound in a slow but firm motion.

His tattooed chest was a haunting work of art, the dried blood coating the symbols like a macabre masterpiece.

As you focus on your task of bandaging his hands and wiping the blood from his face, you can feel the man's presence looming over you. His gaze is intense, his face expressionless, and you feel a sense of unease settle over you. You continue to work, your hands shaking slightly as you try to control your nerves.

You can feel his gaze on you, pulling you in, despite your efforts to look away. It's as though you're being sucked into a tornado, and no matter how much you hate it, you can't escape. You know that you need to focus, that this is your job, but you can't help but be drawn to him, even just a little bit.

A knock on the door brings your attention away from your close proximity to him, and you turn your head back to look at the entrance. A voice suddenly sounds, announcing the opening of the door.

"And Miss, this is nursery B1. It bears a striking resemblance to the one we've already shown you!"

As you glance up, you recognize the man standing by the door as the warden. Your suspicions are confirmed, and you feel a twinge of unease creeping into your thoughts. Suddenly, an idea springs to mind, and you begin to ponder the possibilities of how you could use this situation to your advantage.

You wonder whether crossing a few boundaries would hurt, and realize that it may actually serve as a confirmation of sorts. Before the rest of the people have the opportunity to enter the nursery, you position yourself to face him. Bringing your face closer to his, you can feel his hot breath on your skin, and you arch your back for a more dramatic view. The tissue slowly wipes the remaining blood from his nose, and your gaze is fixed firmly on his eyes, ignoring the people behind you as you take in the gravity of the moment between you.

You needed to be absolutely certain about your suspicions, and in addition, you felt a twinge of vengeful satisfaction at the thought of humbling Crystal.

The sound of heels echoing in the corridor reaches your ears, with a rhythmic cadence that seems to grow louder by the moment. Suddenly, the deafening silence that had settled over the room was broken by the sound of footsteps approaching. Rindou's gaze shifts away from yours and up towards the entrance, where the sound is coming from. A look of shock and disbelief spreads across his face as he gazes at the scene in front of him.

You steal a glance back at the doorway and see a dark-haired girl standing frozen, eyes as wide as Rindou's. The sadness in her eyes is subtle, but it is there. You roll your eyes at the sight, feeling a sense of vindication.

Romeo has met his Juliet huh.

(this is were all of the drama starts, ladies hold your fists, you will true hatred towards some characters, please cuss it all out if needed🩷 be a hater🫶🏼)

also tell me, which character you want a development with next? Mikey? Koko? kakucho? tell me, and which tropes you'd like best?