CHAPTER-3

"Why everything wrong in this files?? I have given only one work to minjin that also she is not able to do it!!!!", taehyung said in frustration while looking thorugh few files submitted by his one of the employees minjin, choi minjin.

Her personality and behavior is liked by no one because she was mean, disrespectful and selfish person in the whole office. She got this job due to her father connection.

But one thing which can't be denied was her looks, she was one of the prettiest woman in the whole office, having petite body and porcelain skin and sweetest voice which can make anyone fall in love with her.

But her eyes was on the handsome man or say the taehyung.
She always tried to get into his pants but the man always showed her own place making her full of anger and rage.

Taehyung only kept her in his office cuz she begged for this job and he thought that maybe her nature and behavior would change as the time pass but who is going to tell him the world is not as innocent as he thinks of them.

Suddenly a knock was heard from the door of his office..

"Come in", taehyung said in his deep voice. He saw jisoo entering into the room. "Sir actually we got a news about our today coming client", jisoo said while looking through her phone.

"What is it??"

" Her secretary has just called and informed me that due to her flight got delayed, she would be 30 mins late for the meeting."

" It means that the meeting which was going to be held at 12 is going to held on 12:30???

"Yes sir. Due to that we need to delay our other two meetings"

"Damn it!!!!", taehyung banged his hand on the table in frustration. "Ms. Jisoo just do one thing, call the other clients and tell them that we are holding our meeting a bit later. Did you informed mr jeon???" ,he asked.

"No sir,but I'll inform him asap"

"Okay do one more thing tell him about all this shit and tell him to come to my cabin within 10 mins. And please a told him to bring my coke", he said opening his laptop. "Sure sir", she said and about to go but stopped by taehyung.

"Jisoo!!"

"Yes sir???"

"Please tell minjin to come to my office too."

"Sure sir..", she said and went out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey jisoo noona!!", jimin softly shouted when he saw jisoo coming out of taehyung cabin.
"Ohh hey jimin!!! How have you been??", she replied and side hugged him.

"Perfect noona. What about you and bo-hyun hyung?? And where is he??", he asked while looking at her. "We are also doing good jimine. And he didn't came as he is planning out our date today", she replied smiling..

"Ohh I see.. good for you noona.", he said.

"BTW, where is yoongi oppa?? And why did you came here for? Some business talk or meeting your family?", jisoo asked being curious as she knows jimin rarely comes to Korea due to his busy schedule in America.

"Actually he is in America now due to some work and noona I have a good news!!"

"What is it?", Jisoo asked being excited..

"Me and yoongi shifting our companies here and permanently. Because of that we don't need to be there anymore and we can visit there anytime", jimin said happily.

"That's such a good news my bro. Congrats!!!!", she said cheerfully. " I know right!!! Is the grumpy bear inside the cabin???", jimin asked..

"Grumpy bea- oh you mean mr.kim. yes he is there and in very bad mood..", she replied with a smile and bid good bye with jimin.

" let's see how is he", he said to and rubbed both of his hands....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Knock.knock

Hello my lovelies.... Sorry for giveing you a short chap...

I'll try to give you a long chap next time...

Please tell me should I continue this book or not??? Please don't be a silent reader ...

Thank you 😊 💓 ☺️ 💗 for supporting me...

Stay healthy and happy

Borahae 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜