CHAPTER - 4

Knock. knock

"Come in", taehyung spoke out when he heard the knock at the door,his eyes were glued on his laptop checking some important emails.

The door swings open and someone enters the room, steadily footsteps were heard and soon someone stood in front of him.

"Mr.jeon if ms.jisoo has told then it's fine but she didn't then let me tell that the India client going to be 30 mins late so the meeting will held at 12:30. So make a new schedule for the other two meetings.",taehyung said while looking through the emails, thinking that the person in front of him is jungkook.

Suddenly he felt someone started to walk towards him and stood beside him.

"And put the coke beside the table, I'll drink it and do your work asap"

"What if I don't???"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YO-",taehyung trailed but stop in the midway seeing the man in front of him.

"JIMIN!!!!!!!", taehyung yelled.

"Yes you dumb bitch, it's me. How ca-", jimin was cut midway when he got engulfed in tight hug.

Taehyung hugged jimin by his all strength as he was hella missing him because he didn't see him in last 6 months.

"I missed you,jimine", taehyung voice muffled as his face was on jimin shoulders..

"Of course you will miss me because the day I came, you went to a stupid business trip.", jimin started.

"First, if someone say I miss you then it should be replied by I miss you too. And secondly, I didn't knew that you were going to come that day", taehyung defended.

"That thing is called surprise visit pabo",jimin replied while braking the hug.

"BRO, I don't have a telepathy system installed in me. Anyway, I am sorry for that,BTW, how are you?? And yoongi hyung?? And what's with a so sudden visit ?? Is everything okay??", Taehyung fired his questing as soon as get off from the hug.

" I didn't knew that I was in rapid fire...
Anyways so, I am doing literally great and yoongi is fine too. He didn't came with me due to work. And about sudden visit, I have a good news..", jimin replied while settling himself down on the couch.

"OH MY GOD!!! JIMIN ARE YOU PRE--", taehyung happily trailed but got shut when he found a hand on his mouth.

" I am done now", jimin started. "NOT ME OR YOONGI IS GODDAMN PREGNANT!!!!!. I TELLING YOU TAEHYUNG I AM FUCKING GOING TO STOP ALL THOSE FREAKING PREGNANCY ADS WHICH STATE THAT GOOD NEWS ONLY MEAN PREGNANCY.

AND FOR GODSAKE TAEHYUNG WE BOTH ARE FUCKING MAN!!!!!!", shouted in rage. Why shouldn't he?? When you get to here same shit for two times in a row, then you would be angry..

"It's okay bro, I was just kidding. Why the hell you are getting so angry for???", taehyung asked seeing jimin angry state.

"I heard the same thing 2 times in a row,anyways. First from jungkookie and mingyu and now from you. Actually me and yoongi is shifting to korea. Which means we are no more living in America. We are shifting our companies here", jimin announced.