pink slipper

Jk - we are asking something Kim y/n !!( getting angry)

Y/n - jinnie o-oppa h-help (wispered to jin in crying voice and then jin look at you when he felt wet in his chest )

Jin - guys patience you are scaring my cupcake I know she didn't do it in purpose... Right cupcake ( said to y/n and kissed her head)

As you nodded and a loud sob escaped from your mouth as you hugged jin more tightly..

They all because soft including jk..

Jk got up from the sofa and went to you and kneeled in your level and said..

Jk - bubba look at kookie oppa ( soft )

As you griped jin shirt more tightly being little scared...

Tae sighed and also came to you and said..

Tae - princess look at oppa i know kookie oppa is badie right (said softly while jk was giving tae a bombastic side eye)

As you slowly looked at tae and after seeing jk giving side eye to tae you again became idk why scared and again hugged jin tightly... As everyone glared at jk and he stopped side eyeing and looked down after seeing all of them glaring at him....

Jin - (smack jk head ) it's ok cupcake (kissed your head)

As you peeked out and giggle a little after seeing jk pouting like a baby.. and got down from jin lap and went to jk and cupped his face and said...

Y/n - you are shoo cute oppaa (kissed his nose )

As jk looked at you and show his bunny smile and wiped your tear stained face and kissed all over your face making you giggle...

As everyone chuckled seeing their little ones.

Jk - hmm now will you mind explaining to me why didn't you told us about the exam huh ( little stern)

As you looked down and started fidgeting you finger cutely as he held your both at his one and made you look at him ..

Jk - answer princess ( strict)

Y/n - i- i forgot to tell you oppa and after coming home i didn't got the time to tell you too sowrryyyyyyy ( puppy eyes)

As jk sighed and kissed you forehead..

Jk - it's ok but don't do this again hmmm and I'm sorry too bubba i got angry nah without even listening to you (looked down while pouting like a baby )

Y/n - (giggled) it's ok oppa but don't do this again hmmm (copying him) aww are you gonna cry oppa ( teasing)

As everyone laughed including you..
And jk glared at all..

And they almost laughed for 5 mins then j hope spoke ...

J hope - okk okkk enough enough (still laughing a little)

Jk just rolled his eyes..

Tae - yeahh now letss go and eat it's dinner time dinner must be ready let's go now (smile)

As you looked at everyone they were busy in talking and as you didn't wanted to have dinner you started to go out from the door slowly but unfortunately suga saw you and when you were looking back to see if someone is seeing you or not then he came infront of you making you bump into him as you slowly looked up ..

Suga - where do you think you are going miss (stern)

Y/n - o-oppa i-i (scared as you know what will happen if he will get to know)

As everyone looked at you both and you showed them your puppy eyes indicating you need help...

Jimin - suga hyu- ( cut by suga)

Suga - shut up jimin ( glare at him)
You were going to hide to avoid the dinner right (said to you in a strict voice)

Y/n - n-no o-oppa i-i w-was (thinking) yess going to washroom (nervous)

Suga - ohh really (held your ear) then what is this washroom for huh (raised his eyebrows while pointing at the washroom in the office)

Y/n - ammm (he twisted your ear) awwhh oppaa sorryyy sorryyyy (holding his hand )

Suga - you started lying too huh (twisted little more)

Y/n - awwhh oppa leavee pleasee sorryy it's hurting (puppy eyes)

Suga - it's suppose to hurt princess (smile and left your ear as you cutely rubbed it while pouting it was little red )

Y/n - kittie oppa badie (said with a pout and run to jimin and hugged his arm)

Tae - did you like it princess (teasing)

Jk - hmmm hmm tell Mee you liked it (teasing)

Y/n - jinnieee oppaaaaaa see nahhh they aree teasing meehhh (angry pout)

Jin - yahhhh youu crazyy catt (suga) howw dare youu too punish myy cupcake huhh and you junglee bookk(jk) anddd scaredy bear (tae) howw dareee youuu too tease myyy princesssss (started his scolding rap)

And rm was sitting on the sofa being soo done while y/n , j hope and jimin were giggling.......
And tae and jk were looking down while being bored and suga almost fell asleep but then you spoke ...

Y/n - jinnie oppaaa see kittie oppa ish sleeping ....

Suga immediately looked at you with a glare and you smirk in victory.....

Jin - where is my pink slipper (looking here and there )
As you laughed out loud cutely making all of them chuckled at your cuteness....

As jin smiled and looked at everyone and said..

Jin - ok enough we forgive you this time cause we are not cruel like you right y/n (you nodded). Now let's go and eat (smile)

Y/n - noooooooo i don't wanna eatttt grassss (shout)

Tae - y/n ( stern)

Y/n - jinnie oppaa ( puppy eyes)

Jin - no not in this cupcake it's about your health (little stern)

You gave up cause you know if jin disagreed means no one can save you but you still tried last time ....

Y/n - please oppaaa (puppy eyes)

Jin - cupcake you want me to make your other ear red as well hmm (strict)

You panicked as you know jin very well he will not punish or scold you often but when he will he will not go easy..

Y/n - noooo noooo oppaa let's gooo (ran to dinning room)

Tae - don't run kiddo you will fall (shouted)

As they all chuckled..

To be continued....

Thankss forr reading <3333

Please comment on your reviewsss I would loveee to read them......