CHAPTER-5

"So I think I made everything clear to you mr.jeon??"

"Yes sir."

"If guys are done then can I have moment with you two???", jimin interrupted both of them after being annoyed.

They both were talking about meeting stuff and completely ignoring the presence jimin. "I have brought gifts for you guys", jimin announced making jungkook happy....

"Really?? What did you brought?", jungkook asked excitingly...

Suddenly they heard a knock at the door. "Come in", jimin said.

A driver came inside the room with two handbags in his hand. He gave both bags to jimin and bowed to taehyung and jungkook. He thanked him and he leaved the room. He gave both the bags to them.

Jungkook excitingly open his gift, only to find the most popular game. He wanted this game for so long. He hugged jimin tightly. "Thank you jimine hyung",. "No need to thanks me kookie. It was your yoongi hyung choice."

"Ohh that's the reason the gift is so good.", jungkook said teasingly only to get smacked by jimin.

Taehyung also took the bag and took out a box which was wrapped nicely. He was trying to open it but struggling a lot.

"Why are not opening your g- hey what happened to you finger???!!!", jimin got shocked to see taehyung pinky and ring finger were wrapped by a thick bandage.

He took his hand but taehyung hissed in pain when jimin held it a bit tightly.

"Umm actually,I was helping eomma and while cutting the veggies and by mistake cutted by fingers", taehyung smiled sheepishly. "I told you so many times they don't do kitchen work while listening to music!!", jimin said being worried...

"How did you know that I was listening music???", taehyung asked being surprised. "Because I know you from diapers and I know you do this kind of stupid stuff. Were you hearing jessie or something?? Or doja cat?? If yes then you might be busy twer-", before even jimin complete his sentence his mouth got covered by taehyung.

"Can you please stop giving TMI??", taehyung whispered which jimin nodded. Jungkook who was seeing this smiled softly.

He is such a baby around jimin or his family members but a total coldie when he is with me or the other employees. Jungkook thought with a little pout forming on his lips..

"Wait let me open it!", jungkook took the box from taehyung hand and started to open only to see a beautiful neck tie. His doe eye shined brightly while looking at the piece of cloth. "Wow!!!", jungkook said.

Taehyung took the box from jungkook and took out the tie

Taehyung took the box from jungkook and took out the tie. Taehyung is obsessed with neck ties. He has a tons of collection of tie in his wardrobe. "Wow jimine. This is so beautiful", taehyung said while looking at the tie. Jungkook nodded in agreement. "I know right??", jimin said proudly, flipping his imaginary hair.