ii. Golden hero

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ :Chapter two: :;

"Like rain, I fell for you"

Binna observed her sister and the girl who accompanied her as they entered the art class, and what caught her attention was the peculiar finding: both girls had the exact same drawing on their canvases. Of course Binna knew that her sister would never copy other people's art, that's what intrigued her the most.

"What a bitch" Binna was able to decipher the speech of the girl who, regrettably, was seated at a distance of a few meters from her "She shouldn't ruin my future if she won't even enter the competition. I'm sure she told the chairman about me"

Binna narrowed her eyes, filled with curiosity, attempting to understand the developing situation between her sister and the mysterious young woman whose name she did not know. However, the comments she was making about her sister caused Binna to feel the urge to forcefully confront her and assert her authority.

"Yoon Cheong-ah isn't submitting her work?" One of the girl's friends inquired about the situation. Binna, perplexed with a raised eyebrow, pondered over the reason why her sister would abandon a cherished aspiration

Binna is amazed and captivated by her sister Cheong-ah's boldness, which deeply impacts and challenges the essence of art. Cheong-ah fearlessly dismantles her own exceptional artwork, leaving anyone who witnesses this act of defiance perplexed. Binna is astonished as she watches Cheong-ah, and in an unexpected twist, Cheong-ah focuses on a canvas that depicts the girl with an identical drawing to hers, proceeding to replicate her previous actions.

Out of nowhere, the mysterious girl reached out and grabbed Cheong-ah's hair, prompting an instant reaction from Binna. Acting swiftly and without hesitation, Binna forcefully tugged on the girl's hair, causing her to release Cheong-ah, who instinctively held her painful head. The unexpected incident stirred whispers of astonishment among the onlookers, as the two girls engaged in a hair-pulling struggle.

Binna's expression remained resolutely calm as her sibling made a frantic effort to free her from the grip of the heartless oppressor. Showing unwavering resolve, the merciless harasser pulled on Binna's hair, resulting in a painful and tangled mess within her previously smooth and flowing tresses.