LEVEL 125 - "Nightowls"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: I'm sorry for this and the last update being a day late, I'm having a writers block rn and it's so annoying

A/N: I'm sorry for this and the last update being a day late, I'm having a writers block rn and it's so annoying. I can write oneshots easily but any of my actual books? I'm struggling lol

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"WOOO, I CAN'T SLEEP!" Denki cheers, jumping up and throwing his arms up into the air.

"I'M AT MAX EXCITEMENT!" Mineta adds energetically.

"Shut up..." Y/n groans, burying her head in a pillow as she reaches around to grab whatever's nearby and throw it at them.

It just so happened to be a water bottle, which the two barely managed to dodge in time.

"Yeah, quiet down! Some people are sleeping!" Mina snaps at the two that were still prancing around without a care in the world.

"I wonder if everyone will get excited with us..." Iida mutters thoughtfully.

"It's better to not think about stuff like that." Jirou suggests, glancing down at the ground. "Getting embarrassed or nervous is the worst. Once you get on stage, all that's left is to have fun."

"You were super embarrassed, though!" Denki points out.

"That was different!" Jirou yells over her shoulder.

Izuku glances over his shoulder to look at the group, "What Jirou said works for a lot of things, huh?"

"Oui." Aoyama, who was sitting across from him at the table, nods in agreement.

"When you think of others it ends up helping you, too." Izuku mumbles to himself, grabbing the rope that was laying across the table along with some other equipment.

"The rope's frayed." Izuku notices. "We really did abuse it quite a bit during practice."

"It's proof of our friendship!" Aoyama declares, sparkles shining around him.

"Yeah... wait, no, it's dangerous." Izuku corrects himself, looking at the rope with worry. "Sorry I didn't realize..."

"Why don't you ask Yaoyorozu to make you one?" Denki suggests.

"Yao-momo's already sleeping!" Mina points out, "Don't treat her like a handy tool!"

"But people use me as a charger." Denki irks.

"I'll go buy new rope first thing tomorrow morning." Izuku quickly suggests, not wanting this to spiral into a fight. "I'm the one who didn't realize it was frayed. I've got morning practice anyway, and there are some other things I want to buy, too."

"Wait, but the performance starts at ten tomorrow. Most stores don't open till nine, right?" Denki points out with a worried frown.

"There's a hardware store about fifteen minutes from U.A. That place opens at eight." Izuku says.

"That's cutting it pretty close." Denki mumbles with a small frown.

"I won't be able to join you since I'll be with Eri, so I can't pause time for you." Y/N explains, crossing her arms over her chest and leaning back against the couch.

"If you're late, or you run into trouble, I can't save you."

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

Full Cowling at 8%... and then switch to 20% just at the moment of impact. Izuku thinks to himself, extending his hands out and—

"I knew you'd be here, Midoriya!"

Y/n startles as the pink-haired inventor bursts out from the bushes like something out of a slasher film.

"Hatsume, you're covered in dirt!" Izuku exclaims, looking at the dirt-covered girl startled.

"I thought you'd be here even on the day of the festival." Hatsume grins to herself proudly, ignoring Izuku's observation. "I got the items you asked for to work, so I came to give them to you."

Hatsume digs through her pockets, eventually holding out two white and green gloves to Izuku.

"Wow, they're so cool!" Izuku awes; looking at the gloves in amazement. "Thanks! You could've waited until after the school festival, though."

"When it's over, I'm going to sleep for thirty-six hours!" Hatsume tell them conversationally.

"Can I take a look?" All Might requests.

"Sure, here." Izuku slides off the gloves, handing them to All Might.

All Might admires the gloves in his hands, "They can be made so compact now!"

"I also made sure the design went with the rest of your costume!" Hatsume brags, "A good designer can satisfy the client in one go!"

"I'm so happy. Thanks so much!" Izuku beams, putting the gloves back on with a wide smile. "With this, I can do what I've been wanting to do."

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !