v. Silenced voice

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ :Chapter five: :;

"That man is no longer my father"

"That man is no
longer my father"

On a typical day, just like any other day, Binna inexplicably found herself trailing after Yi-chan, driven either by sheer curiosity or the fluttering of her heart. Despite momentarily losing sight of him earlier, she chased after him for a short distance before a concerned girl almost accidentally hit her, rushing over to inquire about her well-being.

Nevertheless, Binna made a bow and proceeded along her path, being driven by an inexplicable urgency to locate Yi-chan.

After meandering through the dimly lit streets, she stumbled upon a sight that she wished she had not witnessed. With great urgency, she sprinted towards Yi-chan, who lay motionless on the pavement, covered in blood. Binna vigorously shook him multiple times, hoping for any sign of him awakening, but he remained completely immobile.

Binna's hands swiftly became tainted with blood, causing them to tremble uncontrollably the moment her brown eyes caught sight of the thick fluid. Without a moment's hesitation, she instinctively sought assistance. Initially, she attempted to reach out to the hospital through a phone call, only to experience immediate remorse. She even attempted to seek aid from bystanders, yet they all turned a blind eye to her pleas. Eventually, in her desperate search for a glimmer of hope, she crossed paths with the same girl as before.

"You almost jumped into me there earlier, right?" The girl expressed her concern, removing her helmet

Se-kyung?

"My goodness. Are you okay? Did you get— B-Blood. Is it from bumping into me earlier? My goodness" However, Binna disregarded Se-kyung's worry and forcefully pulled her by the arm "Hold on, hold on! Where are we going? Binna? Yoon Binna. Yes, Binna. Let's talk instead. Let's talk. Violence isn't the answer"

"You have to help me, my friend he..." Binna started to express her desperation, indicating Yi-chan's motionless figure just a few meters away

Se-kyung focused her gaze in the same direction as Binna's observation, and she saw Yi-chan. As soon as she spotted Yi-chan, Se-kyung hurriedly went towards him, expressing her worry through her facial expressions. Binna, with tears in her eyes, felt a sense of relief and turned around, following the same path she came from.