Prologue

The story is set in 703 CE when Bharat was ruled by mighty kings. One such mighty kingdom was Vijaygarh.
Under the rule of Maharaj Uday, Vijaygarh gained dominance over west and north western Bharat. Uday was a generous and practical king, but did one blunder in his life that will be revealed later in the book. He had imposed certain policies which were quite beneficial for the public and his kingdom. This wonderful rule was the reason why many small princely states had become subordinates to Vijaygarh.
One such state was Devgarh. The state with two princesses and no Prince since its king believed in one marriage norm. The beauty of Devgarh was popular all across Bharat. This became the prime reason why Maharaj Uday decided to get his son Yuddhjeet married to Rajkumari Chandralekha. This alliance was fixed when Chandralekha flowered (her menarche happened). A few years passed and Maharaj Uday died in 701 CE leaving behind his vast Kingdom and a promise to Maharaj Vishwaroop.
Yuddhjeet became the king of a well-going Kingdom, but he had his own passions. He enjoyed torturing people. This was his way of love. As he was growing up he was becoming more monstrous. Nobody was aware of his fantasies, except his mother, who was shockingly promoting this. She wanted her son to become like this. She was proud to give birth to a demon.
It was the year 703 CE and Yuddhjeet was 23-years-old now. He was doing fine publicly, but inside the closed doors, he was fulfilling his demonic fetishes; blood and women were his main field of interest. He didn't love moans; he enjoyed crying.... intense painful cries of women. It was time to fulfill the promise that was given by Uday to Vishwaroop, but Maharani Khyati didn't like Devragh much. She wanted her son to get married to someone who was exactly like her. She wasn't fond of righteousness.

Meanwhile in Devgarh, Rajkumari Chandralekha was dreaming of the best wedding. She was always told about love stories and fairytales. She knew she was promised to Yuddhjeet so she always dreamt about him. She always saw him as her husband. Though she could never meet him in person, she had somehow arranged to get his portrait. This one portrait was the source of all her dreams, imaginations and happiness.

Senapati Raghav, who was head commander of Devgarh's army was slowly falling for Chandralekha as she was growing. Never in his life had he fallen to any woman, but this time he was losing and he wanted to lose here. Nobody including him knew about his birth. He was adopted by a soldier years ago, when he was found on the stairs of a Devi mandir. He gained this position through his own hardwork and valour.

The story contains sensitive topics like satanic practices, bloodshed, wars and rape.The series will unfold many mysteries that will have supernatural content which may or may not be real. So readers discretion is advised.

Keep voting!! ❤️❤️