3. Khyati's Dangerous Plan

Raghav POV

"Yayay!"

My baby Roop sneered, as she overpowered me this time. However, it was me who deliberately lost this combat against her, just because I love to witness her precious smile.

"But I know you did it deliberately, bhaiya!"

She pouted. Aww my baby!

"No baby! You are becoming stronger, that's why you could defeat an invincible warrior like me."

I boasted myself, posing as a warrior and she chuckled.

"Bhaiya, you are so good."

Her words made me happier. After going through the chaos of the kingdom, she had always been my solace. We were not related to each other by blood, but our relationship was deeper. Roop was turning into a fearless princess, and I don't know why, but I was developing an urge to have a daughter like her, which seemed practically impossible since she resembled Princess Chandralekha - someone I couldn't even marry in my dreams!

"Will you get me a steel sword, bhaiya?"

Little Princess inquired, waving the wooden sword, in the air.

"Definitely! I'll get a little pointed sword for you this time, from the ports."

I answered, making her rush towards me, and hug me tightly. I came on my knees, assembling her head over my shoulder. She pecked my cheek lovingly, earning a genuine grin from me.

"I love you, bhaiya! If I get stuck in any harsh situation ever, I would definitely be able to save myself now."

She declared, and I cupped her little pink cheeks immediately

"No, my baby! Why would I leave you alone in such a situation? I'll always stand by your side to guide you, protect you and save you."

I exclaimed, and she held my wrist.

"You seem worried, bhaiya! Is something wrong?" She interrogated, a line of tension appearing on her soft forehead.

"Hey! Don't get worried! Your chubby face does not look good getting stressed."

I teased her, earning a loving slap on my chest.

"You are bad, bhaiya." She pouted again.

"Okay! Another combat?" I passed the wooden sword back to her, and took the warrior position again.
.
.
.
.
.

Yuddhjeet POV

"I'll tell you better ways to torture her than just fucking her. Trust me I'm your mother."

My mother exclaimed, and I smirked.

"I think your marriage will take place within a month."

She spoke bluntly, with the same inscrutable disposition.

"I am not going to marry her now. I want to make her my slave."

I announced, anger getting on my nerves.

"Even I don't like her. She is too simple for our family, but I never denied this alliance in the past few years because there is something that this simple stupid girl can give us."

She said in a low voice and I listened to her carefully while she continued

"We use five ports for the shipping of arms to western countries, especially Arabia. The money that we receive from these countries is the main source of the fulfillment of your fetishes and don't forget the girls. You are crazy about Egyptian girls. They gift you these slaves because we supply them arms and technical equipments. Also I personally want to help them with Bharatiya herbs that are available only on our land as they will pay us four times for this. Out of these five ports one comes under Devgarh and we need the Royal stamp of Devgarh on the shipment letter to make sure our ships leave the port, but this stupid loyal king Vishwaroop has never agreed to this. He wants honesty everywhere. I can't lose this offer right now. I was the one who encouraged your father to establish this relationship with Arabia even after knowing that they have an evil eye on Bharat. I really don't care about this bloody country. All I want is my dominance, our dominance, my child! That is why I am grappling for this deal. I know that this Vishwaroop is somewhat aware of our intentions. He doesn't know our plan completely, but he always ruins my plan by restraining the ships at his port. Devgarh has the largest port and we need it."