prank gone wrong

Y/n - oppa a-am i worthless  (said while playing with jk's necklace with teary eyes)

As they all looked at each other and then looked at you with a soft face ..

Jk - no princess you are the most precious and important person in our life never ever say that again ok we all love you more than anything (wiped your tears)

Jimin - should I bring ice pack her cheeks are swollen (worried tone)

Jk - yes hyung bring it (caresed you cheeks softly) I'm sorry baby bunny I was not able to protect you I'm really sorry (eyes getting moist )

Y/n - no no oppaaa no crying (cupped his cheeks and kissed his cheeks)

Jk - yes princess who said I'm crying hmm (kissed your forehead)

Sat on his lap and snuggled into his chest as they all sighed..

Y/n - why did she slap me i didn't do anything then why (more like a whisper but they heard it)

Jin - cupcake we will punish her for that we promise ok (caresed you hair)

Y/n - she badie she even called me bitch and mannerless so meanie I'm not mannerless she is mannerless right oppa (pout)

Tae - yes bubba she is (kissed your cheeks)

Jimin entered with an ice pack and went to you..

Jimin - mochi look at me .oppa wants to massage your cheeks baby then your pain will flew away (caressing her head)

As turned from jk's chest and sat on his lap comfortably leaning you back on his chest..

Jk - hyung let me do it.

Jimin nodded and gave the ice pack to him.

Suga - some of us have to go I got a message from namjoon hyung has some work

Jin - j hope , jimin and suga you three go we will be with princess ok..

they understood and nodded and gave you a kiss then left ..

Then jk placed the ice pack on you cheek .

Y/n -  awwhh oppaaa colddd pleaseee nooo take it off please (pushing the ice pack)

Jk sighed and removed the ice pack as you jump from his lap and went to tae's lap ..

Y/n - kookie oppaa badie (snuggled into his chest)

As they  chuckled lightly accept jk he had a done face ...

Tae - bubba please place it just for a wh-(stopped when she hit his chest and jump from his lap to jin's lap )

Y/n - jinniee oppaa see nahhh they are bullying me. (hugged him tightly)

Jin - they are not bullying you kiddoo remember what jiminie oppa said if you will place the ice pack the pain will flew away (caressing you hairs)

Y/n - but it's too colddd (pout)

Jin - yes I know but please it will just take a while cupcake (cupped your cheeks)

Y/n -  othie (pout)
As you looked at jk and tae they where on their phones and the ice pack was on the tea table in front of them as you smiled mischievously ..

Jin - what is going on in your little mind hmm (raised his eyebrows)

Y/n - hehe just wait and watch oppaa (giggle)

As jin just chuckled..
You slowly took the ice pack without getting noticed and as it was a packet of ice you took out come ice cubes and give it to jin and you took some in your hands.
Jin has understood what you are going to do as he showed a thumbs up to you and you both went backside of the sofa in which they were sitting on and put the ice inside their shirts...

As they both hopped from the sofa and started wiggling..
And you and jin were laughing hard ..

But after a while the ice came out of their shirts and they both were glaring at you both now..

Jin stoped laughing seeing the intense glare but you were still laughing..

Jin - kiddo stop laughing we are gone i can't even use my hyung card now (wispered to you)
As you looked at jk and tae and saw them glaring at your soul as you immediately stopped laughing and looked at jin with pleading eyes..

Jin - I myself can't do anything kiddo (whispered)

Jk - what was that (still glaring at you both)

Jin - h-hey i-i am elder t-then you. You can't t-talk to me like t-that (trying to be bold but seeing them glaring at them he shuted up and looked down...)

Tae - yes we can see that.. (looked at you) it was your plan isn't it (stern)

As you hugged jin tightly...

Jk - back to your place y/n right now (strict)

But you didn't moved.

Jin - kid go don't make them more angry. (Whisper to you)
As you slowly went back to your place..

Tae - good now tell me why did you do that (stern)

Y/n - I was just wanted to prank you both a bit (said more like a whisper)

Jin - hey guys it was just a prank why are you both over reacting (stepped forward)

Jk - shut up hyung we know what we are doing..

................

To be continued...

Hehe how was it? tell me the opinion and reviews in the comments...

Thanks for reading<3333..