5. Princess's biggest mistake

Yuddhjeet POV

"I am really sorry to interrupt you both, but Maharaj Vishwaroop wants to meet Maharaj Yuddhjeet right now."

I broke my assault on her, loathed with anger. The head commander of Devgarh stood tall before me. I glared at him and he lowered his gaze. I wanted to continue my torture on this stupid Princess. I didn't wish to fuck her anymore. She was not my type. I just wanted to play with her now - my personal dark games. I knew that the women of Devgarh didn't cover themselves much and now I had marked my territory. I want her to feel embarrassed. This was the beginning of my torture, but I had to maintain an image before her too, since the location of the Royal stamp was still not known to me. I knew how I would do that, but right now meeting that Vishwaroop seemed more important. Why the bloody hell was that old brat calling me now?

I paced to the head commander and he bowed down before me. Ah! I love people's submissive gestures for me.

"Your Highness"

He signalled his hand for me to move and I ordered him.

"You don't need to come with me. Go wherever you want to."

I came out, and headed towards Vishwaroop's chamber. That old brat welcomed me with a grin and I returned a fake smile to him.

"My King! I am very happy to tell you that all the kings of princely states that are under Vijaygarh are ready to give credence to you as the SAMRAT of entire North western Bharat."

A huge grin embellished my face listening to his words. I remember my mother had made this proposal a year ago, but a few low status kings had refused to take me as their Samrat, but why were they accepting me now? I was lost in the trail of thoughts, furrowing my eyebrows, and old brat continued

"I requested them and sent the letters that you are going to be my son-in-law and every allegation they had ever come across, against you is false and they agreed to acknowledge you as our SAMRAT unanimously."

Oh! So this man was actually ruling the hearts of people, but it won't last long. I beamed and thanked him, with a hug. Everything was working in my favour, and this news was cherry on the cake. We had a few talks and I went to the garden where Chandralekha was seated, peacefully. She was alone and I approached her. I looked at Devgarh's head commander standing there, maintaining a significant distance from the Princess

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Chandralekha POV

The King left and I sighed, gulping to moisten my already dried throat. Why the hell was I so scared of him? I've read that women feel safe around their men, but I was feeling anything but safe with him. His aura was haunting me. I couldn't control myself and I broke into silent sobs.

I felt Raghav rushing towards me. I fell on the ground and he sat along with me. He lifted his arms to hold mine, but stopped  midway. I was scared grievously. I couldn't control myself to initiate a hug at this moment. I clasper him tightly and cried my heart out. He embraced me gently and caressed my back. His hold was tight yet soothed. It was not like that of the King. I was somehow feeling secured in his arms. This is something I wanted to feel in King's arms, but I was feeling it here, with Raghav! What the hell was happening to me?

After some time I came out of the hug and felt him cupping my cheeks, lovingly. His hands were rough yet caring. I had felt his touch for the first time and just realised that he never tried to touch me! He confessed his love to me, but never tried to force himself on me. It was now that I realised why he kept his gaze low. He didn't even want to look at me without my permission. I was lost in the cascade of thoughts while tears got collected in my eyes again