8. Sukanya gets R*ped🩸

The following chapter contains detailed scenes of rape.

This is a trigger warning. Please skip the chapter if you are not comfortable with reading such scenes

18+ update!

The scene is in continuation after chapter 7 so please refer to its end before beginning this one.

Yuddhjeet POV

I returned to the chamber with the Royal stamp of Devgarh. I had never thought this would be so easy. For the whole time I was worried about making plans to get it, but it came to me itself without any strategy or hardwork.

Princess is definitely naive. Not naive, stupid actually!

"Samrat!"

I heard Amar's voice and realised that he intentionally called me by that name to remind me of my promotion. He smiled looking at me and approached me. We shared a warm hug.

We started planning about the celebrations that would take place in Vijaygarh once we return. All his plans began and stopped at young girls. The man was the death of young girls for sure.

After he finished, I started telling him my story. I put my hand on his shoulder and told him about mother's plans. I showed him the royal stamp of Devgarh and narrated him how I got it. We both were laughing at the princess when we heard the ting of glass falling on the ground at the entrance.

We were shocked to see Sukanya standing there. The guards had not announced her presence. Maybe because she was Rajkumari's close attendee. She might be carrying that drink which was spilled on the floor now. She got nervous and tried to turn back, but Amar ran towards her in urgency and grabbed her bun. He immediately pulled her inwards and pushed her in front of me. She fell on the ground on her stomach.

"Maharaj please! I'll not tell anything to anyone. Please let me go."

She pleaded without lifting up her gaze.

Amar sat on his one knee and grabbed her neck from the behind to lift her face up. She faced me and I could see her pale face and tears in her eyes.

"Maharaj, Maharaj pleaseeeee! I don't like this man's touch. Please ask him to leave me. Please."

She begged me this time. A devilish smile appeared on my face and I could feel Amar enjoying her pain.

"You don't like his touch? So sad of you, poor girl. You are trapped now. I would love to see you getting fucked by this man now."

I said in a scary voice and I saw her eyes bulging out of shock. Amar left her neck and held both her wrists to bring them at her back. He took out a cloth that was tucked on his lower and tied her hands tightly.

"Aaahhh! Pleaseeeee Maharaj pleaseee."

She cried in pain.

"He is Samrat now!" Amar whispered near his ear. He turned her to face him and lifted her up on his shoulders.

"Maha.... Maharaj..... pleaseeeee.....no.....save me please.....Samrat please."

She kept begging and Amar carried her towards the inner chambers. Once she reaches inside no one would be able to hear her cries. I followed them and reached my dressing area where Amar had taken her.

I locked the door behind me and sat on the couch to witness the show. Amar threw her on the floor and her back got hurt along with her hands.

"Aaahh! Samrat please stop him please." She cried in pain.

"Remove her clothes Amar." I ordered Amar.

"As you command, Samrat." He looked at with a devilish smile and said