Chapter Two: Meeting

I was riding Belarion, and wasn't that epic, I did not even feel bad from taking the dragon from for Viserys.

He did not truly appreciate that he had a dragon and never claimed another. It felt like he was no true dragon, and that was sad.
I could feel Belarion comfort me through our bond and a little jealous because we sensed that I had a bind with another dragon who was fast approaching, a little angry that a bind was forming.
I looked at the horizon and saw a large, almost black dragon with red and gold tinted scales and knew from the description that this much be Cannibal.

He flew around me with an assess eye and I kept eye contact, he seemed to see something he liked and accepted the bond, I knew I would rename him but I would think on that for now.

I was surprised there was another dragon rider when I feel through the Vortex, and when I saw it was a Vhagar, the person did not look like a Aemond Targaryen with one eye, so the only other male rider was Bealon and let me tell you sexy doesn't even cover it.
I wanted to lock him up and have my way with him, but I would see and hope he was not a monumental arse hole.

I could feel the connection to Belarion, and he seemed thrilled to be living once more and with such a powerful rider, unlike Viserys.
We started heading to where we felt the magic pulling us and saw an island. As we got closer, I could see a gleaming, almost white building in water and a long entryway.
It looked like something out of a fairy tale.

I knew this would be our main home, I could see there were no people here, so I would have to fill it with people and the best way to do that was to free the slaves of Essos.

I would offer them a new home, safety, and food, but also I would destroy Essos one but at a time and only leave it for the ones that truly wish to stay.
Unlike some, I was similar to my father as I have no problem killing someone who got in my way, and the masters would be in my way, so my first stop was Yunkai, where the unsullied were staying.
It's time I show this world what a true dragon Lord and Witch is like.

*One Month Later- Kingslanding*

Bealon was trying to focus on his work, but it was difficult when all he could think about was the woman who fell through the vortex.
It had been a moon since he had seen her, and if he did not have his duties, he would have gone after her but he was a good son but he needed to know where she went.

He was looking through his letters when he found information that was sent via letter about Essos, Yunkai, Quath, and Mereen have all been destroyed, and few slaves were there in charge of the City  and the bodies of the masters.
All they would say was that their saviour was chosen by the gods and took the others to a new home.
They took all together over a thousand ships with people, and this saviour had dragons.
It seemed to have set the masters on edge that they could be next, but what surprised him the most was that the house of black and white had vanished, this was all in the past moon.

That beautiful Valyrian woman must be behind this because this started once she arrived, and with the reports of dragons and Cannibal was missing, it had to be here.
He had the Faith of the Seven claiming his person was a heathen and needed to be dealt with. His son was agreeing with whatever Otto said, and his youngest son was intrigued by this woman I could tell he was interested in her, but he was married to Rhea Royce against his will.
He also felt jealous and possessive of this woman and wasn't completely sure why.
He was dragged out of his thoughts when he received a summons from his father and left the tower of the hand to see him. He walked through the keep and then could hear his young granddaughter delighted laugh.

He smiled at the sound but carried on till he was in his father's private solar.

"Bealon, come,sit."