6 | ''i love you''

"𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯, 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘪 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢."

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐲

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐲. The school year ended and Emma had said goodbye to her seniors and bid farewell to her juniors for the summer, though she had no doubt she would run into them around Forks what with it being a small town with an even smaller population.

On the last day, every student wished her goodbye and to have a good summer, which touched her heart. She had been so worried that her first students would hate her. Her first year of teaching couldn't end an epic flop, a massive failure, a major catastrophe. But it had gone surprisingly fantabulous. She would miss her seniors dearly, but she was so proud of them for completing the year.

Her professional life was not the only thing going exceptionally well. Her love life was growing and swelling with the affection and attention of her Carlisle Cullen. It was the beginning of August now, and the past month has been one of the happiest of Emma's life. Mike was right, the sun did make its appearance known more in the summer months. She had missed its warmth on her face.

Her summer did not completely revolve around Forks. She took a week-long trip at the end of the school year to visit her friends back in LA. They were excited to learn about the charming Dr. Cullen and drilled her for details. She and Carlisle messaged constantly throughout the day and spoke every night. Their daily calls were her favorite parts of the day. She enjoyed hearing what the children were up to and the little squabbles they would get into. She missed all of them terribly so, as she did with all her kids, and found herself counting down the days till the new school year.

Carlisle was a busy man on the summer, she learned. He was often spending time with his children or leaving for long work trips. She understood that with him flying out for week-long medical conferences around the world meant that he didn't get to spend much time with them, so when he was home during the day, he would be with them. She didn't mind one bit because he often came to her in the evenings.

They were spending one of those evenings tonight. Carlisle had come over late after flying in from a conference in Dublin. At least, that's what she believed. The truth was that he and his family had needed to stay inside because the week had been annoyingly sunny.

They had decided to watch a movie. Emma chose her favorite rom com- 10 Things I Hate About You. Though there wasn't much watching.

"Mhmm," Emma moaned into Carlisle's mouth as his soft tongue caressed hers. She didn't know how they had ended up in this position, her straddling the proper doctor's lap as she clawed at his white button-down. His fingers were gripping her hips so tightly that she knew they would leave bruises. The fact sent pleasure through her. She wanted him to leave his mark on her.