9. Sukanya's Painful End 🩸

Trigger warning! The following chapter contains detailed description of rape

18+ update!!

Yuddhjeet POV

I came to my chamber and Amar was already there. We quickly went near the chamber where Sukanya was trapped and I unlocked it.

She was lying there naked. The blood was clotted around her. She was breathing in uneven pattern. Her eyes were half open. She had sensed us.

"Ple.... please...le..let...me....go."

She spoke in breaking voice. I was aroused at her condition. I approached her and sat on my one knee. She looked at me and started shivering again. I carresed her head and said

"It's my turn now." I muttered

I took out my dagger and it was in its sheath. I undid my lower I pulled her back to make my way. Her breathing became uneven but she couldn't cry or moan. I penetrated in her butt hole and she moaned softly.

Her voice was broken and she couldn't beg anymore. I thrusted severely into her and removed the sheath of dagger with the help of my teeth. I inserted the naked dagger into her core and cried intensely.

"Aaaannnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Chandraaaaaaaaaaa!"

Her pain was satisfying me. Fresh blood started oozing out of her core in large amounts. Within few moments my lower body got covered in her blood. She cried for some time and got fainted.

I continued until I released. I grabbed her hair to lift up her face and Amar inserted his manhood in her mouth while she was half conscious. He continued his thrusts in her mouth and her tears didn't stop. She was almost dead.

We kept taking our turns one after the other until her breathing stopped completely. She was dead by the evening. Her entire body was soaked in her blood and I was loving it.

I and Amar went to bathroom one after the other to take bath and remove her blood from our bodies. I asked to pack her body and take it to Vijaygarh.

"We can simply bury her. Why are you asking me to take her to Vijaygarh?"

Amar asked me in confusion

"I'll gift her to her best friend on our wedding night."

I smiled devilishly while saying this

Amar understood my motives. He arranged some packing material and packed her body. He cleaned the surroundings thoroughly to wipe off her blood from there completely. He took her away and went to Vijaygarh.

I stayed in Devgarh for few more days. My step mother and step brother had left with many soldiers. It was time for my mother's departure along with me. Only two weeks were left for my marriage.

My mother had talked to Vishwaroop about taking Chandralekha with us to Vijaygarh. He hesitated in the beginning, but agreed later on.

I don't understand my mother much. She does everything in a very calculative way. The reason she had given to Vishwaroop was that she wanted her would-be daughter-in-law to see her future Kingdom once.

Ahh! She was talking so nicely with that old brat that I thought he would get seduced of her, but he didn't. I think his hormones are old now!

Chandralekha remained worried all these days. She was searching for Sukanya badly. Her father came to know about her and was secretly trying to find her. I knew it because he had told this to me thinking I was family now. Their head commander Raghav was handling Sukanya's case. There was something mysterious about that man. He seemed serious all the time and revealed very less unlike Vishwaroop and Chandralekha.

The following scene takes place on the day when Sukanya got raped.

Chandralekha POV

"Do you know where my attendee Sukanya is? She had got drinks for you in the morning."
I asked Samrat holding his wrist.

"Yeah! She came, but went away immediately." He replied looking at me.

"I don't know where she has gone. I am not getting good vibes. I am worried about her." I said in a tensed voice.

He held my shoulders and said

"It's okay! She might be busy somewhere. What can happen to her in Devgarh?"

He left and I also walked back to my chamber. Sukanya was more than a sister to me. She was my best friend. Where was she? I waited for her the whole day, but she didn't arrive.

I started searching for her the next day and she was nowhere. Her mother had died while delivering her. She was her only child. Her father was a soldier in our army who had died in a deadly war when we were kids. That war was fought under Vijaygarh's reign and our soldiers were asked to participate in it as we were their subordinates.

Once I become Vijaygarh's queen, our Kingdom will turn into the second most powerful Kingdom of North western Bharat. This is something that my father wanted, but he was scared of Samrat Yuddhjeet. I don't know why but he had a bad image everywhere. I tried to think everything at once just to connect some dots to find my Kanya, but she couldn't be found.

One week had passed, and I was getting panic attacks. I started dreaming of her. I could see her drenched in blood and she was calling me with open hands. She stood naked in those dreams. Those dreams were haunting me.

She had only one phobia - rape. She was always scared of men touching her. Even in the sex education classes she used to get worried about how she would handle her husband. I always teased her that I would talk to her husband before their first night. Well I would actually do that once she gets married, but where was she right now.

I wanted to visit my father, but he remained busy these days. There was only one man who could help me right now - Raghav. I managed to meet him secretly and informed him everything. All the while he didn't look at me once. He was hurt because of me I knew.

He started finding her and had informed my father about this too. He along with some other men were secretly trying to find kanya in case she got kidnapped, but she wasn't found.

Another week passed and the frequency of my haunting dreams had increased. One of the attendees came to my chamber to inform me that my father and would-be mother-in-law wanted me to visit Vijaygarh and they were leaving tomorrow so I had to pack instantly.

How was the update?

Haa mujhe pata hai Sukanya ye deserve nahi karti thi par sab plot ka hissa hai. Bas thoda intezaar Karo dheere dheere sab khulega. Ek baar Chandralekha ko Vijaygarh Jane do phir dekho kya kya hota hai. Asli kahani tab hi chalu hogi.

Love you all 💜💜💜