11. Yuddhjeet knows 🔥

18+ update!

Amar POV

"Rajmata has asked for Devgarh's royal stamp right now and she wants me to take it to her."

I said in urgency. I don't know who the hell was that woman who brought Rajmata's message to me. She was enchanting!

"Tumhe aajkal Mata kuch adhik hi apne paas nahi bulane lag gayi hai."

"Isn't my mother calling you a lot these days"

Samrat said with a smirk. Honestly, I got scared a little. He couldn't know that! Well, after leaving Devgarh that day with Sukanya's dead body I came back to Vijaygarh and I was not supposed to visit Devgarh again, but Rajmata Khyati had sent me letters to visit her.

I had visited her chamber in Devgarh in disguise. We had sexual encounters three times there and every time I was turning more beastly with her. I couldn't afford Samrat knowing this as he would kill me for this.

"Because I'm serving her well." I replied lowering my eyes.

"I hope you don't get served in this process." He said mischievously and I couldn't get him this time.

He went inside and brought that Royal stamp and I took his leave. I went straight to Rajmata's chamber and could see that same woman standing there who had bought her message for me. She was wearing a revealing dress and was new to this place.

She informed me that Rajmata was in dressing area and I had to go there. I walked past her and reached the dressing area. I opened the door slowly and saw her lying naked on the couch. She was not wearing anything, not even a jewel. Her long brown hair were open and were hanging over the back side of the couch. Her feet were placed on the table that was kept in front of the couch.

She was humming that same tune that I had heard many times till now. That was a scary tune for sure. She was eating grapes and was a whole bunch of it over her mouth. She was pecking one grape at a time. She was looking hell seductive like this. I had been with her four times till now and every time was better than the previous one.

I think tonight was going to be the fifth. I slowly approached her and placed the royal stamp on that table where her feet was kept. I could feel she was looking at me. I looked at her. Her eyes met mine and she pecked a grape with her other hand and pinched it. The juice oozing out and she rubbed that juice on her breasts. She widened her legs to give me a full view of her core that was wet right now and I straightened myself up. She took out her tongue and struggled to lick the juice over her bosom.

"Ah! My wicked tongue can't reach there. Can you please lick it off for me." She begged seductively.

I smiled devilishly and said

"Such a bad whore you are Khyati!" Till now I had become comfortable with her. She was Rajmata for me in the outer world, but behind these closed doors, she was my whore.

I removed my upper clothes and ornaments and leaned forward to lick her breasts. I placed my tongue on it while maintaining a eye contact with her. She thinned her eyebrows and closed her eyes as soon as my warm tongue came in contact with her skin.

"Aahh!" She moaned softly and seductively.

I started sucking her breast and her moans became a little louder, then I bit on her nipple

"Ouchhh!" She screamed softly now.

I immediately pressed both her breasts tightly and digged my nails in her soft skin and she leaned her head backwards while moaning and my mouth reached her neck. I kissed and sucked her soft and slender neck while muttering in heavy voice