LEVEL 127 - "Candy Apple"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: I'm back! Sorry about the break but I promise to get back to updating normally! (Every 3-4 days)

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"Are you slacking off now after being late?!" Mineta suddenly yells, interjecting the moment between the two.

"Carry this!" Mineta demands, shoving a bucket of ice into Izuku's hands.

"Oh, sorry!" Izuku grabs the bucket, quickly running off to carry the ice towards where the rest was.

"Ugh." Y/n's eye twitches in annoyance, staring at Mineta's retreating figure with ire. "I swear that perverted grape basta—"

"What does perverted mean?" Eri's clueless voice rings out.

Y/n blinks in surprise, looking down at Eri, "Someone who—"

"—isn't a very nice person!" Mirio quickly interjects, covering Y/n's mouth with his palm. Y/n deadpans, glaring up at the boy who was laughing nervously.

"Class A!" Someone calls out, luckily saving Mirio from Y/n's murderous glare. "We had a lot of fun!"

"Oh, great! Thanks!" Kirishima responds, a giddy look on his face.

"Yeah... It was... fun..." A student with a particularly odd hairstyle admits, saying the words as though it pained him.

The student stands still for another moment, shoulders trembling in an unknown emotion before—

"Sorry! I watched it to criticize it! I'm really sorry!" The student runs off, leaving nothing but a dust trail behind him.

"Idiots." Y/n sighs, ripping Mirio's hand off her mouth.

"I wonder if they're some of the people Mr. Aizawa was talking about who were stressed." Kirishima perks up, turning excitedly towards Iida, "If they were, then Iida, our feelings reached them!"

"Yeah!" Iida agrees with a vigorous nod, "But no what their reason, it was because they watched us! I'm sure there are those who didn't watch. Let's not let this end today and let our feelings—"

"It's fine, isn't it?" Someone comments, making the students turn towards them. "We heard about what you guys wanted to do when you planned this."

"Now, we'll tell the others. I mean, it was really fun!" Another person offers. "Those of us who watched it will pass on your feelings."

"Thank you for your kindness!" Iida bows deeply.

"Find the guys who didn't watch and bring them here! I'll—" Bakugo gets cut off as he's dragged away by Ojiro.

"It's fine, stop that! Stop it, jeez." Ojiro says, Bakugo struggling fruitlessly in his hold.

"He still acts like a dog." Y/n sighs, a hint of amusement in her otherwise monotonous voice.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

"Thanks for today! It was fun!" Izuku says, smiling down at Eri kindly.

"Yeah." Eri stares down at the ground with a small frown, red eyes filled with an unreadable emotion.

Izuku watches for another moment before calling, "Eri."

Eri looks up, eyes widening as she's met with a bright red apple coated in something sweet.

"Surprise!" Izuku beams.

"A candy apple!" Mirio recognizes, eyes wide with surprise.

"They were selling those?" Y/n questions, glancing up from her switch to look at the two— hesitating briefly before she pauses the game; turning her full attention onto the two.

"I couldn't find any either." Mirio agrees.

"Looking at the program, I thought maybe there wouldn't be any, so I bought ingredients for it when I went out this morning." Izuku explains, handing the candy apple to Eri before standing up straight again.

"It was easier to make than I expected. The only thing I couldn't find at the convenience store was food coloring, so I borrow some from Sato." Izuku explains enthusiastically.

"You're disgustingly kind." Y/n sighs, pocketing her switch fully as she puts a hand on her hip.

Eri brings her mouth down to take a bite out of the candy apple, eyes widening as they light up with delight. "It's even sweeter!"

"I'll make it again, then!" Izuku quickly offers, smiling widely at the sight of the girl smiling so brightly.

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !