16. 'A King should not hit his Queen'

The following chapter contains detailed description of torturing a woman mentally. Read only if you are comfortable with such content.

Yuddhjeet POV

I was returning to my chamber from the roof of my palace. I had never seen such a warrior in my entire life. I had heard about him, but I had no idea about his stamina until today. One fourth of my army men had attacked him that too in the groups of a thousand at a time and he killed all of them. After all this he could walk, he ran back towards his horse, he didn't faint or passed out in this process. What does he eat?

He had passed a fiery glare at me when I was upstairs. His eyes spoke fire, anger, ruthlessness, roughness, masculinity, revenge and what not. He could rip me apart today if he had a chance. Luckily, I didn't give him this chance.

The execution had taken place yesterday and it was turning dark today. Princess Chandralekha had not gained her senses yet. She had fainted yesterday at the site of execution. Fuck! I want her to wake up. There is so much that I want to show her.

"Princess Chandralekha is conscious now." One of the junior physicians came before me, bowed to me and told me.

Ahh! My slave has woken up. I immediately rushed to her room. She was not given any chambers now. I had kept her in an old room of my palace. It was unclean and had spider webs all across its walls. I reached there and I saw her sitting there with a glass of water in her hand.

She looked at me and her expressions changed. It seemed she was angry and hurt. She didn't say anything and I approached her

"I've a gift for you, my Queen." I said with a smirk.

She looked at me with suspicion. I clapped two times and Chetan arrived with a plate that was covered with a red cloth. I took the plate from him and kept it in front of her. I removed the red cloth and looked at her face.

Her eyes widened and she screamed at top of her lungs.

"Nooooooooooooooooooo!"

It was Vishwaroop's slaughtered head. The area around its mouth had dried blood stuck to it and it had turned pale in colour. I grabbed it from the hair and lifted it up.

"Aaahhhhahhhhhaahahaaa!" She started crying badly when she saw me lifting up her father's head in my hand.

"Hahahaha!" I laughed like a demon and shaking that head in my hand.

Her cries intensified and she managed to say in between her cries

"Why the hell did you do that to me? He was innocent. You'll pay for this."

The last statement hit me hard. I will pay for this? How could she say that? I threw that away and it fell somewhere in the corner of that shitty room. She gave a shocked expression and tried to stand and run behind that head. I held her hand midway and glared at her. She looked at me too and tried get off my hold. She was struggling when I left her with a jerk and said

"My mother is a very nice woman. She taught me good manners and one of those manners say that a King should not hit his Queen."

I stopped for a while and looked at Chetan to continue

"Chetan, please do me the favours."

I took a few staps backwards and Chetan approached her. Before she could understand anything Chetan slapped her left cheek so tightly that she fell on the ground with a thud.

She tried to hold her slapped cheek, but hissed in pain while touching it. I could see blood at the corner of her lips. Her cheek had also got a wound because of Chetan's ring. Tears had falling her eyes.

"Tch, tch, tch..your beauty got ruined Princess! Such wounded face cannot become the Queen of Vijaygarh."

I leaned forward to bring my face closer to hers and said in a threatening tone

"I break the alliance of my marriage!"

She lifted her face and looked at me with teary eyes. I stepped back and straightened myself and signalled Chetan to come with me.

I reached Amar's chamber that now belonged to Chetan and went to its store room area. I saw a trunk lying over there and smirked. I asked Chetan to carry that trunk to my chamber.

We reached our chamber and it was around midnight when I asked an attendee to get Chandralekha to my chamber.

Raghav POV

With all the strength that was left in me I rushed to the Him regions. I knew my horse was very tired by now, but I had many questions in my mind.

I reached the entrance of my Gurukul and came down of my horse. I saw some young boys with the horses there and I asked them to feed mine. They took my horse with them. I went inside. I was midnight so I couldn't dare to enter my Guruji's kuti. I turned back to return when I heard my Guruji calling my name. I turned towards the kuti and went inside it.

My Guruji was a blessed man. He was a devotee and he could sense auras. He could read past and future of people just by meditating for some time that was the reason why I had come here to visit him. I wanted answers, but I didn't know the questions.

"Kaho Putra!"

"Say Son!"

He asked me with his eyes closed and he was sitting with his leg crossed as he was meditating.

"Gurudev! Why? Why did my Maharaj die like that? He was a pure soul. And his daughters? What is happening with them? How do I save them?" I asked in a tensed voice

"Shadyantra hua hai! Bheeshan shadyantra! Tumhare Maharaj to kewal ek choti si ahuti hai. Is khel me abhi bohot Bali di jayengi."

"This is a conspiracy! Entangled conspiracy! Your Maharaj was just a small sacrifice. Many sacrifices will be made in this game." He spoke while his eyes were closed.

Before I could ask further he continued

"KHYATI! Khyati is the organiser of this game. I can see a dark black aura around her. She will summon him on this new moon."

I could see his brows getting thinned while he spoke these words and suddenly he opened his eyes wide. He looked at my direction and stood up. I took a step backwards as it was scary for me. He turned towards me and took a step towards me.

He pointed his index finger at me and spoke in an authoritative tone

"TUM ANT KAROGE US DAAYAN KA."

"YOU WILL BE THE DEATH OF THAT WITCH."

I was taken aback by his words. What did he mean? He went back and sat again in his previous position. New moon was one day away. Who was Khyati going to summon? What game was she playing?

Urgggghhh

My head started aching when I heard Gurudev's voice again

"Kashi jao Putra. Wohi milenge tumhe tumhare prashno ke uttar."

"Go to Varanasi, son. You'll find your answers there."

How was today's update?

Agle chapter me aap sab ko pehli baar Khyati ka POV milega so get excited. Also Raghav is my crush now 👉🏻👈🏻 aur apka bhi banega jab aap usse apni Chandani ke paas dekhoge. Ahem ahem!

Keep voting!!

Love you all 💜💜💜