20. Rooplekha's Tragic End 🩸

The following chapter contains triggering scenes which may not be suitable for everyone so please read only if you are comfortable with such content.

18+ update!

Chandralekha POV

"I would love to see this young girl getting fucked by everyone of you until she dies."

Samrat announced with a smirk and I felt like my breathing had stopped. I saw those two soldiers dragging Roop in the middle of the courtroom. I immediately stood up and ran towards the throne. I wasn't concerned about my nakedness anymore. I had held my breasts in my hands to avoid them from bouncing while I was running. I reached the throne and sat on Samrat's feet.

"Samrat please Samrat! Leave her. She is a baby! She has just flowered." I requested him with a throaty voice as tears were filled in it.

"SOONER!" He ordered again and didn't even look at me.

"Samrat! I am ready to get raped on the streets of your kingdom. Make it a show and enjoy it, but pleeeeaaaseee I beg you.... please leave my sister." I begged holding his feet in my small hands.

"Purab! Take this slave from here. Make her sit on the chair and tie her hands. I want her to see her sister getting ruined and killed." He ordered one of his soldiers and started laughing maliciously.

One of his soldiers approached me and held my arms mercilessly and started dragging me towards a wooden chair that was brought for me.

"LEAVE ME! YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITH MEEEE. AND LEAVE DIDIII.... RAGHAV BHAIYA WILL KILL YOU ALL FOR THIS!!"

Roop warned everyone with fierce voice and Samrat glared at her with bloodshot eyes. I knew it was already out of my hands now. Roop was a stubborn girl. She had no idea of what was going to happen to her and I had no time to explain it.

"ROOP PLEASE STAT QUIET! YOUR SISTER IS ALREADY TALKING!" I yelled at her.

"YOU ARE NOT TALKING. YOU ARE BEGGING. FATHER NEVER TAUGHT US TO BEG!" She screamed back at me.

"STOPPPPP!" Samrat screamed and we both became silent.

"This girl speaks too much. Make her silent." He said this in a low voice with a smirk.

I was immediately carried to the chair and Purab took my hands backwards and tied them with a strong string. I could feel my the painful pressure on my wrists and my arms had already started hurting.

I saw one of them putting a piece of cloth into Roop's mouth in a very inhuman way. My baby starting coughing in response, but the man didn't stop.

"NOOOOOO! SAMRAT PLEASE!" I begged him again looking into his direction but my eyes again shifted back to my baby Roop when I heard a sound of ripping of clothes.

They had ripped her clothes apart within a few seconds. My eyes widened with shock and my heart started pounding inside my chest. They immediately bent her in forward direction and she was trying hard to come out their grip. I could see tears in her eyes as she was struggling to breath and scream.

"We would like our Samrat to do the inauguration." Chetan said while looking at Samrat with a devilish smile.

Samrat stood from his throne and I understood what was going to happen next.

"Samrat please! You were going to marry me. She is like your sister. Pleeeeaaaseee don't do this!" I kept begging for mercy but he was no mood of listening to me.

He approached my sister and undid his lower. I and Roop were drenched in tears by now. He pressed my sister's naked back from the behind and his other hand grabbed her hair. He thrusted himself completely in her in one go. I looked at my sister's painful expressions and and the blood that oozed out from her womanhood. I shut my eyes close looking at this horrible incident that was taking place before me. I wanted my soul to leave my body right at that moment but even God wasn't showing any mercy towards me that day. Both of my cheeks, my neck and my bosom were wet because of my tears by now.