Chapter Nineteen

Shigaraki POV

"If you want something done, you have to do it yourself..." I took dabi and toga with me on this mission of getting the child. "Get the child. That's the main focus. Everything else can wait..." they both nodded as I took off my gloves...

"Let's get this show on the road...Kerogiri!" Just then, a portal  was placed in front of my eyes... "In and out without a sound, got it?" They both agreed
We walked in, seeing UA grounds.
"BE careful do not set any alarms off," I told them. "Hey crusty, we have a bit of a problem,"

I looked over at him, seeing a boy. I started taking my gloves off. "You wouldn't happen to know where class 1-A is....would you?" He started running and pulled what looked like a fire alarm. a loud screeching came from the intercoms, and it started speaking.

"SHIT!" 

We ran into the UA building before anyone could find us. we ended up splitting up anyway.

Bakugou POV

She stayed next to me the whole time... I comforted her and rocked her... She makes me really want a baby sister.

She wasn't asleep, but she wasn't fully awake. I laid her down onto the couch and put a blanket over her....I would kill for you. I turned around and saw the door being disintegrated before my very eyes.

"Long time no see..
katsuki bakugou," Shigaraki said as he entered the common room. I made sure to make it look like I was the only one in the room.

"Let's make a deal..." He told me, getting closer to me. I backed up farther from Akari. As far as he knows. I'm the only one here. "Tell me where the brat is, and I'll let you live." He threatened me as he took his gloves off. i wasn't scared for me. I was scared that he would find baby Akari.

"I don't know where she is, but she ain't here," he rolled his eyes. "Do you think I stupid?" Yes. "He grabbed me by my neck and smiled."One more finger, and you're done for Yes?"

Akaris head popped out from the couch. Oh no, she's awake, and he knows she's here, and I need to keep him at bay until someone gets here. I can't use my quirk at risk of startling her.

"Oh, looks like the neko is awake," he said, looking me in the eyes. My face paled. How did he know?

"Bye-bye katsuki bakugou," he put another finger on my neck. I closed my eyes, waiting for death to take me...I failed her and everyone else... but it never did. I looked, and he had all five fingers on me.

I looked....aizawa wasn't here...

"DONT HURT MR.BAUGO!" She yelled with tears running down her face she was glowing yellow her fists were balled up, and she was looking at the ground.

"Akari, go!" I yelled at her. I don't know what's happening. I don't know why she's glowing, I don't know why all of his fingers are on me and I'm not dead, I don't know where the heros are and I don't know what's gonna happen next.

AKARI POV

He knows now... anger ran cold through my body... I don't know how long my quirk is gonna last for. I heard footsteps on the roof...it must be more villains. A tear fell onto my fist. I didn't realize i had been crying until now. i touched my cheek feeling hiw wrmet it was.

"well well well if it isn't the little brat herself..." he dropped bakugou on the ground he was on the ground fainted. I thought about running...

But if I run, he could use Mr. Bakugou is a way to get to me.....

Mr. Bakugou?

Mr. Bakugou!

What would he do?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
"Remember, anytime you are in trouble, never let it show on your face. That's how they know that you have nothing to do."

I nodded at the thought that certainly made sense.

"Instead, look around the room for a second, then smirk the let them figure out what you're trying to do... Remember, an idea always comes at the last second,"
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I took a look around the room, not finding anything, I looked for about six seconds. The. Did what Mr. Bakugou said I looked him dead in the eyes and smirked.

I still had no plan.

"C'mon Akari....think think think!"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I watched as ojiro and uraraka spared. "Mr. Ojiro, what are you doing?" The was he was standing looked funny. I giggled to myself.

I lined up in front of him and stood like how he stood. "No no no widen your stance." I widened my legs and stood in the fighting position.

"Yes, now when you go to throw a punch, make your feet follow," he said as he stepped with his right foot. When they threw the right punch, I nodded.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I sood just like how Mr. Ojiro stood "awww is the little kitten gonna try and fight me?"  He mocked as he came towards me
WHAT AM I GONNA DO I WASN'T ACCTULLY PLANNING ON FIGHTING HIM!?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I was on the ground crying because I had just scraped my knee, Mr. Iida had a bandaid
"Remember to stay calm in any situation or else things could get out of control." He put the bandaid on and then kissed my forehead, wiping my tears.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I took a deep breath. Okay. I don't need to fight him. I just need to make sure bakugou and I are out of harms way until I find a hero that can help us.

My quirk wasn't working....

He smirked and came near me ....shit.... his hand reached up and touched my face...

And just like that....

I fainted...

Hello im Y/N L/N...and this is my story.