Chapter 28: I'm Not Schizophrenic, I swear

"Isn't it better to live life as Suhyeon Kim? Or do you want to go back and live your life as—"

"WAIT!" I held a hand out to shut him up. "How did you know? Was it you who put me in here? What happened to the real Suhyeon? What happened to me?!"

All this time, the man behind this system actually knows my real identity. Then all my efforts to act like is wasted!

"Unfortunately, I can't answer those questions."

"Why not?!" I histerically asked, and if this man is infront of me, I would be pulling out every single strand of hair on his head. "You said you'd answer my questions!"

"I meant the first questions you asked earlier, not the questions you have now."

In the end, I slumped down like a defeated woman who experienced all the troubles of the word. "I hate you."

"Don't hate me too much, Suhyeon. We're on the same page here. Unless..." I, without much will to live, looked up to the challenger card upon his suspenseful statement. "...you want to go back to your world?"

Blinking my eyes, I thought about it for a moment. "Don't even send me back to a world with COVID. And since you actually know who I am, there's no need for me to continue my grade A acting."

There's nothing I can do, but atleast I can finally stop my stupid acting. Unless this guy decides to ruin it for me.

The challenger card infront of me flashed all of a sudden. "For safety purposes, do continue acting like how you perceive Suhyeon Kim to be."

Haha, I knew it. When did I ever have my own way to begin with.

I forced a smile. "Just say you want to see me suffer and have a hearty laugh with my acting."

"That's a bonus."

This son of a bitch.

"You're not the only one acting to begin with. I am also impersonating someone."

Huh? Wait, he's not the real guy behind all this that original Suhyeon talked to in the webtoon?!

I pointed a finger at the huge card infront of me like how that woman in a meme being held back by another concerned woman is rage pointing at a cat. "You bastard! You liar! You traitor!"

The voice behind the card laughed. "I did good, didn't I? I even memorized the lines from the script—"

"YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME THAT SOONER!" I cried in fury. This guy thinks it's the perfect time to be laughing at me?!

Instead of having answers to my questions, more questions appeared. If he's like me, then what happened to the real guy behind this system? Do they not exist, they exist, or did he become that person like how I became Suhyeon?

See?! So many questions that will keep me up at night more than caffeine ever will!

"I can send you back right now, you know~" He threatened in a silly manner.