°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ twenty-seven ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

Exactly one year after last chapter

The red ink stained your lips, making them appear more full and inviting than ever before. Your hair was down and flowing, framing your face and drawing attention to your eyes, accentuated by the most dramatic makeup, featuring glitter and smokey eyeshadow. The dress you wore hardly ever covered anything, hiding yet showing your best assets.

It was tight, almost like a second skin, clinging to your body like a glove. The neckline was cut low, exposing your cleavage, tempting anyone who caught a glimpse. You ran your fingers on your exposed thighs, the red nails almost caressing them.

A warm smile crept up your face as you made your way down the staircase, the sound of your heels echoing through the gigantic mansion like a sweet and calming melody. With each step, the sound of the heels grew louder and louder, its rhythm in perfect harmony with the beating of your heart. The huge glass windows lining the walls of the mansion framed the dark night outside, adding a mysterious and enigmatic touch to the atmosphere.

The man standing in front of the door exuded a certain sense of grandeur, his suit perfectly pressed, his hair meticulously styled. Every detail of his ensemble spoke of elegance and sophistication, not to mention the price tag that came with it. His gaze clung to your every move, his expression softening at sight of you.

Taking hold of your hand, his fingers tracing the soft skin of your palm. As he leans in, his lips brush against the back of your hand, a quick kiss lingering on your skin like a feathery caress. you can feel his breath on her skin, warm and inviting.

He looks into your eyes, his voice a low murmur. "You look stunning," he whispers,"you smile at him, feeling a deep sense of contentment in his presence.

"Thanks, Kokonoi," you reply, feeling a soft smile pulling at your lips as you look up into his eyes. You grip his bicep, your hand sliding around his arm as if to anchor yourself to him. He looks down at you, a slight smile on his lips, his voice soft and soothing as he asks, "Shall we go?"

You nod in agreement, feeling the weight of anticipation building inside you. Together, you step out of the mansion, opening the main door to the outside world. The blast of wind that meets you feels almost surreal, like a slap in the face. But something about it feels almost comforting, like a bittersweet reminder of what lies ahead. The sight of all the sports cars parked outside is almost ridiculous.

Then you hear a voice you knew all too well, a familiar voice filled with a sense of playful mocking. "About damn time." the voice almost yelled, "Even overdosing and I wouldn't be as slow as you, Koko." You can't help but let out a soft giggle at the remark, a slight smile spreading across your face.

As you step closer, the pink-haired man, now standing by one of the cars, suddenly stops in his tracks at the sight of you. You can almost sense the surprise on his face, mixed with a hint of shock and something else -

"Oh, fuck."

As he looks you up and down, you can feel his eyes drifting over every inch of you. He says, his voice low and husky. "Who the fuck is Aphrodite?" he asks, and you can almost hear the incredulity in his voice.

Without warning, he takes a step closer to you, his arms reaching out and wrapping around you before you even have time to react, he starts to tickle you. You start to laugh, unable to stop as tears stream down your face. And you can't help but hit his arm in response, trying to stop him, but only succeeding in making yourself laugh even harder.

You shout out, "STOP!" but it only makes him hold on to you tighter, tickling you even more vigorously. You can feel yourself starting to lose control, your stomach hurting from all the laughing, and you realize that you might actually pee yourself.

"Beg."

"NO," you reply, your voice sounding weak and hoarse from all the laughing. But he doesn't let up, and you can feel your stomach hurting even more now.

But then, out of nowhere, he stops and his grip around you loosens. You almost collapse from the sudden freedom, your body weak from all the laughing. You take a few deep breaths, trying to regain your composure, but you can still feel tears streaming down your face.

You take a few deep breaths, trying to calm down and recover from the tickle torture. You look up at him, and he looks down at you, a smug smile on his face. Before you can even react, you swing your fist at his arm, but he barely flinches. His only reaction was a smug smile.

Just as you're about to kick his ass, the door opens again, revealing the two men in suits.

"Where are the other two idiots?" Kakucho asks, referring to Ran and Rindou. Kokonoi answers quickly, "They said they will meet us there."

Before you can even say a word, Kakucho turns his attention towards you, and you can feel his eyes running up and down your body. For a second, you see an emotion flash across his face, but it's gone too fast for you to recognize it. Then he breaks the silence, saying, "Beautiful dress, Y/n."

Before you can even respond to Kakucho's compliment, Mikey interjects, saying, "It will look better when I rip it off." You can't help but feel a bit taken aback by his bluntness, but before you can say anything, he looks at you with a sharp gaze. His white hair is slicked back, and his suit is a sharp black, which only seemed to accentuate his eyes.

You wear a cocky smile, and reply, "That would cost you 100k." It's a risky response, but one that you hope will make him think twice before saying something like that again.

Takeomi's voice cuts through the air like a sword, his tones hard and sharp. "We are running late," he declares, and before you can even process what he says, his body is moving towards the entrance, the doors closing behind him with a click.

You quickly move to grab Kakucho's arm, not even realizing how close you are to him until you can feel the warmth of his body. You glance up at him and see a small smile on his face. He opens the door of the car for you, and you take a deep breath before sliding into the comfy leather seats.

You can't help but feel a little bit nervous, but at the same time, there's an undeniable sense of excitement coursing through your veins. You know that the night is gonna be long.

-

also?? almost 17k😍 thanks yall I wish I could make out with every single person out there 🧎‍♂️