please don't kill me..

In a dark basement a girl was tied up on a chair with ropes and her mouth was tied up with a cloth she was crying continuously

Flashback ...

At school.
Miss kang pov..

After the kids stopped ticking me i was laying on the floor breathing heavily and after some time that guy who came there glared at me dangerously making me scared as i came to reality now I was regretting all my decisions as I ran for my life but when I came out of the class room some men caught me and placed a handkerchief on my nose and after that i woke up in a dark place which was looking like a basement I was very scared thinking I'm gonna die now that's when i saw  4 people coming from the dark making me scared asf as i started crying out of fear..

Miss kang pov end .

Rm's pov..

I was in a meeting when I got a call and got to know that a teacher slapped our Princess my blood boiled as i quickly left from there and sent our mens to her class and left to our base telling our mens to bring her there..

When she came I saw she was a young girl maybe in her 20s and i haven't seen her anywhere before I was angry and confused at the same time like how she had courage to do that I just wanted to kill her right away but I also wanted to know that who is she and why she did this. But right now she was unconscious so I waited for her to get conscious..

Time skips after 20 minutes..

She was taking time to wake up so I messaged suga  calling some of them here..As j hope, jimin and Suga came..

And we were just sitting on the sofa thinking deeply waiting for the bitch to wake up while our blood was boiling in anger and after about 3 or 4 minutes a man came and told us that she had woken up as we quickly stood up and started to go where we kept her..

End of rm's pov..
Author pov..

When miss kang saw someone coming there she started crying out of terror..
Then rm, jhope,suga and jimin went infront of her ..
While she Shiver due to the dark and scary aura..

Jimin - open her mouth (ordered in a cold and scary voice)

As a man quickly went to her and untied the cloth which was covering her mouth..
As she started crying loudly..

J hope - why are you crying we haven't even done anything yet (dark chuckle)

But she continued crying..

Suga - shut the fuck up bitch you are irritating me (shouted)

As she flinched and started to try to stop her tears..

Rm - now you will answer our questions truthfully and if you dared to lie my gun(took out his gun and showed it to her)and your head.

As her body started Shivering more cause of fear..

Rm - first question who are you (said while playing with the gun)

Miss kang - i-i a-am k-kang a-ae c-ha (said stuttering in between her sobs)

As rm let out a deep sigh and looked at her with a dengerous stare..

Rm -  real identity (demanded in a shout )

Miss kang - t-this i-is m-y re-al i-dentity (crying)

Jimin - you really wanna die don't you (pointed his gun at her)

Miss kang - I'm s-saying the truth p-please d-don't k-kill me (started wiggling which caused the the chair to fall and she got hurt in her hands)

Miss kang - ahhh (crying hard)

As they all chuckled darkly..

Jimin - so tell me why did you hurt her then (still pointing the gun at her )

Miss kang - i-i l-love jungkook so i-i w-was jealous s-seeing her w-with him s-so i decided to-(stopped when she saw him pressing the trigger)
Pleaseee please don't kill mee please im sorry I swear i will never ever do something like this again I have a family pleaseee don't kill me my mother will die if she will get to know this please i beg you please don't kill me im sorryy (crying her heart out)

Then jimin shoot the at the wall being all frustrated....

Rm -calm down jimin let jungkook, tae and jin hyung come then we will take the decision (glaring at her crying figure )

As j hope and jimin nodded..

J hope - pick her up and make her sit on the chair again just like she was (said to the man standing there as they all left)....

......
To be continued..

What do you think what should they do with her should they give her a chance or not.....

Please Share your opinion and view in the comments .....

Thanku for reading.. <33333