treating

As they both looked at your palm and their eyes widened..
Seeing blood coming from your finger....

Tae - bubbaa how did this happened (as he picked you up and ran to the washroom)

While you were crying in his embrace as he entered the washroom he quickly placed your hand under the cold running water making you hiss..

Y/n - o-oppa hurtss (as you cried)

Tae didn't said anything he just had a worried frown.
So jk spoke..

Jk - it's ok princess it's done (rubbing your back)

As tae went to the room and made you sit on the bed..

Tae - im bringing first aid kit stay here with kookie oppaa ok (kissed your forehead and ran to Bring the first aid)

While you were still crying jk sighed and sat beside you and made you sit on his lap as you snuggled into him....

Jk - it's ok shhh don't cry princess (caressing your head softly)

As you became a little calm that's when tae entered with the first aid kit as he sat beside you and jk.. and placed the kit on the side table..

Tae - bubba give me your hand (trying to take your hand in his)

But you hid it behind your back.

Y/n - oppaa it will burn please (whispered while sniffing)

While jk and tae sighed..

Tae - it will not...give your hand to me kid i really don't want to scold you so please (extended his hand for your hand)

You looked at jk with puppy eyes but he just ignored it so you slowly give your hand to tae as he softly held it and started treating it..

After a while he was done and he placed everything in the box again and closed the lid..

While you were hugging jk tightly knowing you are going to get scoldings now..

Tae - y/n look infront..

You shooked your head as no..
Making him sigh..

Tae - and why so (raised his eyebrows)

Y/n - you will scold me (said slowly and snuggled into jk's chest more)

Tae - (sighed) jungkook make she sit properly or she will definitely get something from me today..

jk looked at your tiny figure which was hugging him tightly as he sighed ..

Jk - princess you want your tae tae oppa to get angry hmmmm (said very softly while looking at you )

As you shook your head as no..

Jk - then obey him common sit properly (trying to make you sit properly)

As you looked at him with your baby face and puppy eyes..
After seeing it he looked at tae with a help me look as his heart was melting while tae just chuckled lightly..

And finnally he made you sit properly but you were still sitting on his lap resting your back on his chest and looking down..

Tae - look at me (Said in a little stern voice)

As you slowly looked at him with your puppy eyes ...

As he sighed and cupped your cheeks..

Tae - now tell me why did you hide hmmmm even after your hand was hurt (said softly but in a little stern voice)

As you looked down agian..

Tae - i said look at me not in your lap and tell me how you got hurt hmm (said while squeezing you face a bit )

As you looked at him and spoke..

Y/n - i m sorry (whispered)

Tae - i don't think this is the answer of my question isn't it (frowned)

As your eyes got moist..

Tae - (sighed) from the broken glass right(raised his eyebrows)

As you nodded your head..
And he let out a deep sigh..

Tae - what were you doing that you got hurt hmm I understand that the vase would have fell by mistake but how you got hurt (looking deeply into your eyes with a frown on his face)

Y/n - i thought of gluing it.. it was your favourite vase soo (pout and tried to avoid his stare)

As jk burst in laughter after listening to your reason..

Jk - kid you really thought to glue it (laughing but stopped when tae glared at him) sorry (looked down)

And tae again looked at you as you looked down too he removed his hand from your face and folded it on his chest...

Tae - so you went and tried to pick up the vase pieces instead of tell the guard huh (frown)

You nodded as he face plamed himself..

Tae - stupid girl (smack your head)

Y/n - awwhhh (rubbed your head)

Tae - now see you got hurt naa (sighed)

Y/n - i thought it was your favourite vase im sorry (said slowing while looking down with a Pout)

As tae sighed deeply..

Tae - bubba i understand but you got hurt by that na you should have told guard uncle right and i don't know why you even choose to hide (sigh)

Y/n - I'm sorry I panicked so I (fidgeting your finger)

Tae - (sighed) it's ok but I don't want you to do this again understand (raised his eyebrows)

Y/n - yesss sorry but you also say sorry you almost killed me with those stares (pout)

As he chuckled .

Tae - okk okk sorry my majesty (kissed your forehead)

Jk - say sorry to me as well then you did the same to me.. i can't even laugh peacefully now(whispered the last line but tae heard it)

Tae - shut up (smack his head)

Jk - awwhh you are bad (pout)

As you giggle..

Jk - yahh see now she is laughing give her that stare too why onlyy me (angry pout)

Tae - no (smiled)

Jk - whyyyy (fake cried)

Y/n - cause I'm y/n (stand on jk's lap and gave your iconic hair flip on his face)

As jk made an irritated look...

.................
To be continued...

Please share you reviews and opinions in comments :)..

Thanks for reading <3333