Before That Concert ;)♥

for @Laurenwong :)

sorry if I got the username wrong I don't have my paper right now its just, I wanted to update;)♥

(A/N)-SORRY IF IT'S SHORT!!! D;

*************************

You were at your boyfriend Austin's concert. It Was Amazing! You were backstage with him and it was about ten minutes before he was supposed to go onstage...

"Lauren???"

"Yea??"

"I feel wierd..."

"how?" tou asked him beginning to worry...

"not in a bad way... its just, I don't feel motivated or hyped-up as usual....

'..." You walked up to his and gently placed your lips on his.....

"Lauren-"

"hmmmm.." you managed to say against his lips...

He pulled back, "motivate me?" he asked with a seductive look in his eyes...

"Austin, babe, I can't..."

"But, why??" He dropped his expression...

"you only have 7 minutes till you've gotta be on stage duh!"

He then grabbed your thighs, picked you up, and held you up against the wall.... "that's good enough.... plus, the door is locked... they can wait!"

you laughed and nodded..... He quickly lit up and kissed you hungrily... He trailed down your neck, gently putting you down... You gently pushed hom onto the edge of the couch that was in his dressing room... "I don't want you out of breath when you get out there." you winked at him.... He smiled and leaned back... You had five-ish minutes....

You quickly unbuckled his belt... then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants... You pulled them down to his knees and then pulled his boxers down to his mid-thigh... He was already very hard... you needed to hurry ..

You put his full-length in you all at once... You almost gagged at it but adjusted easily... You started bobbing a bit and he was leaning his head back as much as he could in pleasure... He was rested on his elbows.. You were there a couple seconds then said, "just cum babe" against his member....

He moaned and let his cum into your mouth... You licked all of it, making sure nothing was noticeable... You got up and helped him up also... He put his boxers on.. then his pants... and buckled his belt back up....

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, "Austin Mahone on in two minutes!"

"Oh, you'd better go... You good??"

His answer: "Good and Motivated... Round two tonight?!?"

******************************

FORGIVE MY LATE UPDATE!!!

OKAYY, BEFORE I UPDATE, MAY I REQUEST:

-1,000 Reads

-10 votes

-5 comments

THANX! ;)♥