Introduction

Kadhalai unarvalaa???

Kadhalai unarvarva seivana???

Kadhalai sernthu unarvom...

##

Hero Family

Ashwinkumar as Yadhavan Dev

Comes from rich family. He's a rugged boy. Studying at his father college (XYZ college). He doesn't fall in love easily and he didn't believe in first sight. But he doesn't know that he going to fall in love in first sight. Whatever he is rugged, He is also a kind heart person for his juniors. Have two friends. He also had a lovely family. 

Rakshan as Rishi

Pugazh as Paarthi

Yadhav's Dad: Abhinav Dev

Founder of XYZ college. Loves his wife and son alot. 

Yadhav's Mom: Seetha Devi

A bharatham teacher. Have dance studio for bharatham. Loves her family and her sons.

Arjun das as Arjun Dev. 

Yadhav's brother. Already married.

Heroine Family

Sivaangi as Yazhini Devi

She is a caring and calm person. She comes from middle class family. She was an extrovert before. Once upon time she wanted to be someone's loved once. But after an incident she don't have interest in love, and she became an introvert. She doesn't have any friends. Her family is world for her. Her wish to be a singer but she won't sing Infront of all because before she starts to sing all make fun with her voice. Now her family moves to Chennai because of her father's transfer. So, she continues her studies in XYZ college. So, let's see how she don't have interest after saw him...

Yazhini's Dad: Ezhilazhagan

Working at bank as banker. 

Yazhini's Mom: Bhumika 

She is a housewife.

.

.

Is introduction all, okay?

How many of you waiting for the first chapter? Comment and vote pannunga!!!

By,

Your authoreyyy