Introduction

Hey guys! 

Thank you for reading one of my books again. I keep thinking I should stop writing because none of these stories are going anywhere, popularity wise - but I swear, the writer bug bites hard and the more you write the more stories pop up in your head, and suddenly you find yourself craving to write one when you should be sleeping (or exercising). 

But oh well, here I am again!

However, this story is going to be very different. It is a story about love, some of it is romance, most is not. But its the kind of love that is sorely missing from the real world right now. Everyone is at everyone's throat, facts don't matter, opinions are the gospel. Those with power are doing everything to stay in power, those without are gagged with impunity. 

Consider this short story an ode to humanity - through the eyes of a janitor who finds friendship with 5 different patients and their families as he goes around his daily business at a hospital located in Los Angeles, and in the process shows us the meaning of love in its purest form. 

The chapters are short and the ending unexpected. 

I hope you'll enjoy it ❤

P.s. I am going to challenge myself to write one chapter a day, and just pour out whatever comes to mind. So the writing won't be great and I am sure there will be plot holes, but just roll with them and focus on the message. 

On the InsideOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara