Seven

Yadhavan Pov :

After I talk to her, I went to class and attend the class. Then after double period also finish.. she didint come to class. so, i thought, i go and fetch her. i walks outside and saw a group of boys was stands in circle. i cannot see anything. then i heard. 

' anneyy.. nagarungee.. naa classku ponu..' 

I wide my eyes...

ithu ava kural maariye iruke.. they were abit far from me.. so, I walk near them Fastly. when one bastard going to touch her face and twists his hand and kicks him. I can hear my darling's crying sound. it made me to hit them virgously. then I hit them until principal stops me. then I tell him to dismiss them... after they clear them, I went to canteen. After I went there, I sit in bench and close my eyes.. 

Author Pov:

Yadhav= how dare. how dareee.. eppadi avan avale appadi sollalam.. arghh.. he punches the wall. his knuckles start to bleed.. the workers shock. but they all didn't come near him. 

Then he hears ankle sound. his face relaxed. then the ankle sound stops. 

Yadhav= yen Yazhini angaye nikiree.. vaa.. his voice is so deep. Yazhini walks near him slowly and sits beside him. He didn't open his eyes. Yazhini looks him. 

Yadhav= evalo neram ippadiye pathuthu iruke poree? enna sollanum solluu.. Yazhini hold his hand and saw that was bleeding. she panicks

Yazhini= enna.. enna ithuu.. ippadi bleed aaguthuu.. enna aachuu.. she took her duppatha and wrap his hand with it. Yadhav open his eyes and saw her. she was crying..

Yazhini= ennale thanee.. ennale thannee.. sorryy sorryy.. she didn't look him. Yadhav lifts her chin. she was weeping.. Yadhav wipes her tears... 

Yazhini= sorryy sorrry.. ennale thanee neenga avangale adichingee.. ippo paarunge ennale than ratham varuthu.. sorryy ngaaa.. naa inime unga kitte pesalee.. naa pesure naale than avanga appadi sonnanga.. sorryy.. she blabers... Yadhav gets angry. he punches the bench with the same hand. Yazhini jerks.

Yadhav= naa sonnenaa?? unnale thanuu.. avanunga enna venalum pesithu pothumm.. athuku enna.. ithuku melle evanum onnum solla maatann.. nee enkoode pesuu.. avalo thann.. innum vere evanum appadi pesunaa adiyode videe maaten.. konnu pothaichiruvenn.. his eyes were so red. Yazhini starts to shiver. Yadhav closed his face and took a long breath. he opens his eyes and saw Yazhini's body shivering and sweating. He went near her and hugs her. She didn't hug him.

Yadhav= im sorry.. etho kovathule pesithenn.. nee appadi sonnone kovam vanthuruchuu.. ithuku appadi'la sollathe.. enaku kedaicha first female friend neethan en amma and anniku aprom.. ippadilam pesuna naale enaku kovam vanthuruchu.. he broke the hug and hold her chin.

Yadhav= ithuku melle appadi sollathe.. avanunga appadi sonna.. nee nambiruviya? naa unkitte appadiyaa palaguren? illa thanee? Yazhini shake her head as no. 

Yadhav= apromm

Yazhini= illa.. neenga appadi adichithu vanthudinga.. aprom principal ethavathu sollitharu'na.. aprom ipo koode enale than kaile adii... she weeps.. Yadhav smiles..

Yadhav= unnale ethume illa.. enaku en melleye kovamm.. unna pathukanumnu nethu sonne.. anaa inaiku ippadi aana naale than.. vere onnum illa.. ithu sari aagirumm.. nee alugathe cheriya.. he wipes her tears.. she nods her head..

Yadhav= sirii paapomm.. he smiles at her.. She smiles..

Yadhav- ippo than alaga irukee.. she giggles

Yadhav= cherii.. yaara hospitalku kutitu ponee?? ennachu avangaluku?