Eight

Notification varathamm.. naa everyday story poduven.. soo padingaa...
.
.

Yazhini= paathu irungee.. veetle poitu marunthu pothukonge.. first kovam padurathe koraingaa.. rombe kovam paduringee.. She walks beside Yadhav and give him advice.

Yadhav= cheringee madamm.. naa paathukurenn.. nee paathu veetuku pongee..

Yazhini= cheringaa sirr.. ehh.. inaiku kavanichingala? naanum neengalum orey colour outfituhh.. she smiles..

Yadhav= athulam kadavul setting he mumurs.

Yazhini= ennathuu?

Yadhav= amaa'nu sonne.. 

Yazhini= cherii bus vanthurucuu.. naa kelamburenn.. paathu pongee.. bathrama ponge.. venumna Rishi annane

Yadhav= amma thaayee... naa batharama poiruven.. cheriyaa.. varutham padathee.. Yazhini smiles.. 

Yazhini= byeeee.. she walks forward.. but Yadhav hold her hand. Yazhini wide her eyes. Yadhav come near to her and put his jacket around her neck.

Yadhav= anga oruthan kuru kuru'nu paakuran athan.. nee vere un shawl'eh en kitte kuduthuthe.. soo ithe vechikoo.. ippo poo.. he come back. Yazhini smiles and get into the bus. she sits near window and saw him. Yadhav waved his hand. She too waved her hand. then the bus leaves.

Yadhav rub his forehead.

And gives flying kiss to her

Yadhavmv= aiyayoo deii.. enna daa aaachuuu.. ithulam oru maatiri puthusaaa irukee.. he blushes and close his face.

Me= sirreyy.. anga unga amma wait pandranga.. poleee

Yadhav= avanga yen wait pandranga??

Me= pongee.. appo thane teriyumm

Yadhav= ennamo poo.. he went to his bike and drive to his house. 

>>>

Yazhini wear his jacket and smiles. 

Yazhinimv= ithu enna da.. enaku oru maatiri aaguthuu.. she smells his jacket and smiles.

Then her stops come she get down and walks to her house.

Yazhini= ammaa.. ammaa.. she shouts and move inside her house. Bhumika maa comes there and saw Yazhini who was wearing a jacket and smiles at her

Bhumika= enna maa aachuu? yaarode jacket ithuu? ennachuu.. she went near her

Yazhini= athu vanthu maa.. ithu Yadhav'ode thann.. 

Bhumika= yenn.. un shawl engaa?

Yazhini= maa.. athuu enna nadanthuchunaaa.. she narrated what a happen before she goes to college and after she went to college. Bhumika ma wide her eyes..