The Book of Amel [Album + Interview]

Here's a track list of the "vibe" The Book of Amel has. It's the album's best representation, though it doesn't reflect the exact lyrics, titles, and cohesion. Either way, please enjoy The Book of Amel and the in-depth interview. For the Spotify and Apple Music playlists, click the external link. (It's on my beehiiv "King's Palace Fiction," members of the King's Palace already have the info in their emails. If you're not already a member, sign up. Here's the actual link if anyone has trouble finding it: https://taylenjaceking.beehiiv.com/p/the-book-of-amel)

***

Presenting: The Book of Amel created by Amel from Stunna Records

Tracklist

Tracklist

1. Talkback - 6LACK

2. Minding Mine - SAFE

3. Sneak - Leon Thomas

4. Closure - Kelela & RAHRAH GABOR

5. Drop - Jacob Latimore

6. Alright - Victoria Monet

7. What You Wanna Try - Masego

8. Know Better - Janelle Monae

9. Home Maker - Sudan Archives

10. Princess Going Digital - Amaarae

11. No Way - Syd

12. synergy - UMI

13. 77 Degrees - Mariah the Scientist (ft. 21 Savage)

14. ego talkin' - Saint Harison

15. Kody Blu 31 - JID

A Sit Down with Amel discussing The Book of Amel

R&B sensation Amel, who uses pronouns she/her and they/them, warmly welcomes me into their stylish home, which they affectionately refer to as their "crib." Their dazzling smile reveals gold platelets on their teeth, their hair styled in zig-zag cornrows cascading down their back. With baby hairs elegantly framing their temples, the trendsetting superstar sports a cream and beige Versace varsity jacket over a simple white crop top. Her toned abs peek out, glistening with shea butter, looking like she just finished doing an eternity of sit-ups. Her Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 'Praline' sneakers accentuate the crisp roll of her khaki cargo pants.