36. 666 - The Devil's Code

The chapter is going to have our new villain's POV! The woman that will haunt Chandra's daughter in future.

The chapter is going to have mentions of Satan and topics related to him so readers discretion is advised.

Also, dimag ghuma dene wala chapter ahead.

Rashmi POV

After fucking me, Ranveer went inside to check on that girl. She seems like someone special to him or maybe he went to kill her. I know him. He is bad guy like me, but his righteous brother has very strong influence on him. I don't want him to become like his brother. I want him to be an evil.

I corrected my dress and hair and came outside of his chamber. Khyati's previous chamber was adjacent to Ranveer's and I had come here to visit that only, but I saw Ranveer sitting in the garden and decided to get fucked first.

But now it's time to check on her chamber. I really need to know about that curse as I want her dead. I want to become the chief mistress of the Devil, but she is so smart and so seductive that replacing her seems really difficult.

I came at the entrance of her chamber and that was open. I went inside and it was all dusty with spider webs hanging on the walls and ceiling. It seems as if she hasn't visited this place for a very long time. I coughed a little and tied a cloth around my mouth and nose.

There was a cupboard and I approached it. I opened it as there was no lock on it. I could see something kept inside it covered with a black satin cloth. I took it out and uncovered it. It was a diary.

"I CAN SEE YOU IF YOU READ MY DIARY."

Scary! This was written on the first page of the diary. I checked the cupboard again and there was a folded paper and a few satanic objects like a skull, a few bones and a few bottles of some red liquid - maybe blood of her preys!

I took out some of those objects and the folded paper. I took all of these to the table and placed them there. I opened the paper and it had the red satanic hexagon drawn on it

 I opened the paper and it had the red satanic hexagon drawn on it

It seems she used to call Him using this during her initial days. I opened the diary again and it felt as if someone was looking at me.

"I CAN SEE YOU IF YOU READ MY DIARY."

The same warning again! I flipped the page and woah! It was Khyati's personal diary. It had mentions of her journey.

"Vikrant!'

I was shocked to read this name. She used to love someone named Vikrant. Oh! That woman knows love also? Weird! I thought she only knew power, but if this man is mentioned here; this means she definitely loved him. Anyway, I wasn't concerned about her love life so I kept flipping the pages until I found out something important

"6 nights, 6 lovemakings, 6th chamber....!"

I started thinking deeply and my heartbeats started racing like a mad horse. Khyati used to lure men and she sleeps with them only six times. The chamber where those preys stayed (where Ranveer and Purab are staying right now) is 6th from her chamber and she performs the ritual of calling the Devil on the 6th night of killing her prey that is every prey is killed 6 days before new moon.