Announcement 🫶🏻

Heya fellas 💜

First of all, a huge thank you for loving my stories, both this one and Thakur's Ardhangini (sending virtual hugs to all my readers)

Now coming to the point, this story, unlike other stories, has multiple twists and turns, so don't expect simple and predictable characters here.

Since I hadn't introduced many of the characters in the beginning of the story, I'm doing it now.

Ranveer

This man is recently receiving hate since he fucked Khyati (not directly), the brutal and dark villain of this book.

Ranveer is a morally grey character and such characters don't receive love from everyone. They do get hate and I'm happy that I could create him the way a 'grey' character should be.

Ranveer is the son of Raghav's adoptive parents. In the latest chapter, it is revealed that his father was Khyati's lover during their young age, and this fact will become the reason for Khyati to have a soft corner for Ranveer.

He is not a lover type man. Unlike Indrajeet, he is unsure of his feelings for Chitra and this will be revealed when Chitra will propose him. Also, he is not going to use her. The reel that has attracted you to read this story mentions a scene that will take place after everything gets sorted between these two (after their marriage)

Ranveer has spent all his life spying here and there for his brother. He is devoted his life to him. In the upcoming chapter, he will reveal everything to Chitra, putting his mission on stake. He will kill someone for Chitra and that is when he would realise his feelings for her.

So I request you to please wait for some time. You are free to judge all the characters, but let's see them completely first. Remember how we cursed Indrajeet when he had fallen for Ambika, that man successfully ruined her mission with his love.

Indrajeet

Readers are upset with him as he ran away leaving pregnant Ambika behind.

He will come back and they will unite (he would save her like a typical hero), but this Indrajeet will be entirely different from what we've witnessed till now. Infact, he will do something that would directly become the reason to dethrone Yuddhjeet.

Rashmi

This woman is far more mysterious than Khyati. Right now she appears as a broken and ruined Queen, but trust me you'll hate her to the core once her POV is out.

She is darker than anyone could ever imagine!

Yuddhjeet

Don't expect anything from this man. He is son of the Devil so definitely no trace of goodness would be found in him.

He is definitely going to be extremely powerful in the upcoming chapters as his transformation is close.

Note

The story is going to really exciting now so don't miss it. There is so much yet to come that will blow your mind.

For all those who have read till now, leave comments about your experience while reading this story.

💜 Love you all 💜