40. Ranveer tells the truth

Chitra POV

I felt so timid uttering that word from my mouth. I had many doubts in my mind and I wanted to ask him everything, but now I was feeling weird since I had asked him for 'that' unknowingly.

"Um..I have a doubt." I said softly, still not facing him.

"This is what I was missing. My baby's doubts." He whispered and I smiled timidly.

"Doesn't it hurt when that penetrates inside...um...the core?" I asked pointing my finger at his manhood.

"It does hurt, Chitra. It hurts more in the first time, but the pleasure overpowers the pain." He explained in a low and heavy voice.

I licked on my lips and asked further

"How can pain give someone pleasure?"

He tucked the loose hair strand behind my ear and rubbed his nose over my cheek, I giggled and he muttered

"I can't tell you that theoretically. You need a practical demonstration for that, the experience of it."

I managed to look into his eyes and I found his gaze intense and hungry. Now I know the meaning behind his words.

"Will you do 'that' with me?" I mumbled lowering my gaze again.

"Not until you want me to do that with you." The intensity of his voice deepened.

"I...um...I want to say 'yes'." I said timidly.

"Chitra, I want to tell you something." The tone of his voice changed suddenly.

I looked into his eyes and they were deeper now.

"What?" I inquired

"I am not what you think I am." His voice turned hoarse.

"What...what do you mean?" I asked in a tensed voice

"My name is not 'Vikrant'. My real name is 'Ranveer'." He said while his eyes travelled between my eyes and lips.

"Okay! So I'll call you Senapati Ranveer ji from now on." I smiled as I wanted to lighten up his mood, which seemed tense now.

"You can't call me by that name here. I'm a spy. I changed my identity to catch sight of this place." He said and I thinned my eyebrows. I hummed and he continued.

"I'm the younger brother of Raghav bhaiya, the head commander of Devgarh." He spoke softly and my eyes got widened and I interrogated

"Wait! The same Raghav, who had defeated one-fourth of Vijaygarh's army, single handedly?"

"Hm! The same Raghav." He replied, and I felt astonished at this moment.

"So, you are here to collect information about Samrat and you are aiding your brother in ruining this kingdom?" I asked, stealing glances of him.

"Yes! And I trust you enough to reveal this to you." He asserted, entangling his fingers with mine.

"Okay!" I mumbled, waiting for him to initiate doing something, that was mentioned in that book.

"I know what you want, but there is more to tell you." He continued and I exhaled deeply, nodding.

"What you want me to do with you is something that I've already done." He said, his breath fanning over my cheek.

I gasped at his words, and felt something breaking inside me.

"What?......who was she?" I asked in a shaky and broken voice.

"Rashmi! The Queen." He spoke and I stood up from his lap, shocked and shattered.

"Whatttt?" My voice raised, unintentionally.