The Concert

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚*⁠・⁠゜゚↝

"one, two, mic test bonoboya!" You whisper into your mic, which is held very close to your mouth. You looked towards the direction of the stage you could hear laughter from the crowd.

"Yuna! " You heard your manager call jeez, why does he have to yell your name like that, you were only a few meters away from him.

"Yes, what is it ?" You said, wondering why he was calling you.

"Stop playing with your mic, the crowd can hear you" he said while looking at you.

"What!, my mic is on ?" You asked, as you looked from your mic to the stage, which was blocked from your view, since you were backstage.

"Give me the mic" you heard your manager say, you immediately stretched your hand and gave him the mic.

"Stay still Yuna" said sooyeon your makeup artist, she looked really serious as she tried to apply contour to just the right places on your face.

"Mianhaeyo (sorry)" you whispered.

"Twenty five more minutes guys!, sooyeon you have five more minutes for makeup!" you heard your manager Min ho say, gosh this man doesn't have an inside voice, you thought to yourself and chuckled.

"All done!!!" you heard sooyeon yell, as she handed you a mirror, omg! The reflection in the mirror was stunning gosh sooyeon was a makeup genius, the makeup looked natural, yet really classy at the same time,it gave off that soft glam energy.

"Okay guys, the make up is done, it's time to fix in the in- ear monitors " you heard Min ho say.

You immediately stood up from your chair and moved closer to the staff, so she could attach the in - ear monitors.

Your stylist Hari was standing by your side, while waiting for the staff to attach the in - ear plugs, so she could make the necessary adjustments to your outfit when they were done.

"The in - ear monitors are attached !" The staff yelled so your manager would be aware that she was done.

"Good, we have ten more minutes ! , Is everyone ready !" You heard Min ho yell.

"Five minutes for outfit adjustment !" Hari said.

"Okay, make it quick" Min ho replied.
Hari quickly adjusted your outfit, and you were done.

" Okay, are you ready Yoona?" you heard Min ho say.

"Ready !" You yelled in response.

"Fighting !" You held Min ho and staff yell, you raised your fist in response as you were led towards the stage.
You felt energetic and hyper and at the same time you felt kind of anxious as you walked through the hall leading to the stage, you were excited to see your fans, Stars, they were always so encouraging, and fun to be with.