Author's notes

Hi readers thanks for clicking on the read button.

Your welcome to my story, please fasten your seat belts and prepare yourselves for a thrilling ride, have no worries, I have proper control of the wheels
( I mean plot😜).

So guys if you're reading this please vote ( by tapping on the star 🌟 icon ) thanks, and also I love comments, so keep them rolling.

One more thing, there's a twist in the female lead's name which is Yuna

So the twist is this, for those who prefer a female lead with y/n as a name can read Yuna as y/n.
And those who don't like the y/n trope can read Yuna as Y/n, simple.

One last thing, I need you all to understand one thing, my story isn't perfect, and I as the writer, I am also not perfect, so if you spot any mistakes or have any suggestions on the story I would be grateful if you could bring it to my notice.

Disclaimer
So everyone, the characters used in this book are purely fictional, and if there are any similarities between people or scenarios in real life then it's is simply coincidental.
Also this story has no relation to the real life of idols, their names and faces are simply used as references, so dear readers I earnestly appeal that you are able to separate reality from fiction, and all picture and videos except otherwise stated do not belong to me, i have no ownership rights on them except otherwise stated.

The Cover design is by @jiyoungmochi

So that's all, I hope you enjoy your ride🤗.