꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔꧂

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆
Second person's POV:
"KYAAAAAA!", a woman of The Ogimoto house screamed after seeing Inosuke with his boar head, "Monster! Monster!! Some boar monster is breaking the ceiling and the floor!", the woman yelled at another woman in panic. The other woman sweat-dropped and thought she was imagining things.

"H-huh?", the woman was confused until Inosuke showed himself.

"GUAHAHAHHA! Found the hole to the demon's nest!! I'm feeling the tingles, there's a demon here!", Inosuke yelled out in excitement. You suddenly appear out of nowhere and tap both the women's shoulder.

"Yahoo~", you said with a close eyed smile. They both flinch but then relaxed to see it was you.

"Don't worry about this boar head, I'll take care of him! Just continue on with your work like nothing happened~", you said, reassuring them. They slowly nodded and didn't question you and left. You sigh to yourself and look at Inosuke while shaking your head.

"Ne Inosuke—", you completely got ignored as he was in his own world of excitement.

"Prepare yourselves!! GUAHAHA pig assault! Nothing can stop me!", was the last thing he said before he jumped in the hole.
He just jumped in the hole.
Your mouth fell open in shock.

'Just like that?!', you thought to yourself and walk closer to the hole in the ground.

"...Yeahh I'm not going in like Inosuke", you said to yourself.

Meanwhile with InosukeInosuke arrived at a place full of obi sashes with people's faces in it

Inosuke arrived at a place full of obi sashes with people's faces in it.

'Human patterned cloth? What the hell?! This sensation...these are living humans!', Inosuke thought to himself while looking around.

"So the demon's sealing the women it catches inside the band, then it can eat them whenever it likes..", he said to himself.

He looked around and suddenly saw Zenitsu in one of those sashes sleeping. Inosuke deadpanned.

"What is this guy doing?", he said with boredom. Suddenly, a voice spoke out.

"And what are you doing? You're going into someone else's storehouse", the voice said. Inosuke looked at the source. It was an obi sash speaking, it looks like a worm.

'What is up with this worm! Ew!', Inosuke thought. The sash began to attack Inosuke with other sashes with the humans in it. He began fighting and cutting the sashes without hitting the humans. You suddenly appear again and help him slash the sashes. Inosuke was surprised but happy to see you.

"Y/n!!", he happily said and continued fighting.

You were very fast, cutting every slash within seconds. The talking worm/sash was surprised.