Chapter 43: Don't Say I Didn't Warn You

"Keysi fighting method

"Keysi fighting method. Guess it actually comes in pretty handy in a real fight. But it won't be very effective against me."

Without hesitation, Jaeha threw a kick straight at Hajun, which the latter luckily blocked using both arms.

I'm sure even Hajun knows that it's dangerous to be at a distance, so he'll try to get close, a range that will put a disadvantage to Jaeha's specialized martial art.

However, we all know that East Gangbuk's top dog is smart as fuck.

"Hyper-close-quarters combat, huh?"

I'm not surprised that he also know what fighting style his opponent is using. He is intelligent for a reason.

"Unfortunately for you..." Jaeha raised his leg again, before a kick hit Hajun's face when he attempted to dash at him. "...my legs are pretty long."

I winced at the sight. Kuja can only push the bridge of his eyeglasses. Hyeondong sweat-dropped. While Haru focused on watching the fight.

"Hajun."

We are all too stunned to have any other reaction beside watching Jaeha do another graceful taekwondo kick. "Fighting isn't just about strength and endurance."

Another kick that Hajun didn't get to dodge nor block. "It's also about balance."

He's not wrong. It's like having the brains with the brawns to back it up, and vice versa.

If you're not smart enough, brute strength won't save you in a fight. And even if you're smart, without any strength, you're just nothing.

"No matter how fiercely a bull charges, it can't win against a matador."

Stepping on his shoulder, he raised another foot, attempting to strike him down as a finishing move. "Well, let's finish this."

"Suhyeon! What do we do?!" Hyeondong panicked as he shook me by the arm violently, while I only stared at his hand that grabbed the leg that was supposed to strike him down.

Hajun held Jaeha's foot, thus rendering the latter unable to deliver the last kick. This opened the door of opportunity for Hajun to punch him straight at the chin, making Jaeha fall down with his hand clawing the ground.

"You son of a bitch." His other hand wiped his face while kneeling down. It seems the punch made an impactful damage, after all. "I can see that you're getting desperate, but that was a dick move punching me in the chin like that."

I heaved out sigh, before walking over to Hajun who laid down the ground.

"What, too embarassed to admit defeat before getting one good hit in?"

But Hajun didn't argue back, nor did he stand up to fight again. "I lost."

Jaeha stood up as he held his chin. "What?"